Need car suggestions ASAP

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
Maybe today we do hooters. Call me

Outlaw

Reaction score
I think I’m ganna go back and buy the stupid thing today.

On a better note, apparently Kia has a problem with their 2.4 engines and I might be getting a new engine for free.
I don’t remember if it was a 2.4 off the top of my head, but my ex had a 2010 or 11 KIA that ate a motor at 64k miles. They had so many doing it that the car sat at the dealer for 4 months waiting for a longblock to show up. This was in 2014-15

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
But like.... You do it as your job....

OP
Great White Drake

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Reaction score
But like.... You do it as your job....

The driving isn’t the problem homie, it’s the time. Going from Merrillville to aurora, aurora to Chicago to pick up my car at work and then back to aurora.

LikeABauce302

Reaction score
On a better note, apparently Kia has a problem with their 2.4 engines and I might be getting a new engine for free.
I don't remember the full details, but this happened to my coworker in the fall. I think he had a 2014 Kia with 130,000+ miles on it. His engine blew up one night on the way home from work. He got a free replacement. He was in the market anyhow for a new car. Ended up waiting to get his car back with the new engine and then sold it for a lot more than it would have been worth with the original engine.

BS ISF

Donating Member
Reaction score
Congrats man!!! Sucks to hear about the transaction BS but happy you were able to lock it up.

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
Congrats man!!! Sucks to hear about the transaction BS but happy you were able to lock it up.
Congrats!

I like that the nav/infotainment screen is "in dash" and not tacked up on top of the dash like it was after thought like so many others are.

Space Ghost

Reaction score
Nice ! We have a 2018 GS350 AWD, not the F trim, thing moves out pretty well for as heavy it feels. Great car !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom