Need an alignment on a recently lowered Trailblazer SS with 22's

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
Just dropped my TBSS and I need an alignment with the 22's. Some places from what I've heard won't even touch it because its "out of factory specs" or the wheels are too big (bullshit!). Anyone know where I can get it done in the NW burbs or near Addison or has anyone heard from G_T_P (AKA Dan)?

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
that kid doesn't work there anymore. is it that it cant get put back in spec or because its out of spec currently they wont do it? I'm confused.

I took my car to firestone and told them what i wanted my specs to be and they did it perfectly. the specs i asked for are no where near factory :rofl:

OP
SMRTSS1

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
No Jared I didn't do the arms, just the struts. I have a little bit of negative camber that needs to be fixed, nothing major but I don't want to go thru tires every year. Grabbers for the 22's ain't cheap.

@BMX. Some places won't do an alignment on cars that've been modded or have the bigger rims like mine, plus the fact that they're painted some places just won't accept the liability of scratching the rims. I know it sounds dumb but it happens.

G_T_P

Reaction score
I just got your message now. I'll text you in the morning. I'll send you to my old job. The alignment guy there does all the custom specs you need, I just need to get a hold of him. He does all the slammed 240s and drift cars around here, very good guy, I send everyone too him. I take my own shit to him when I'm lazy lol.

EmersonHart13

AKA Emerballs & Emerstaxxx
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have encountered that with alignments before. It is silly.

OP
SMRTSS1

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
As long as I get someone to do the alignment that won't trash my rims and I'm not eating tires I'm happy. I finally got a decent riding truck that doesn't look like the Grave Digger.

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
firestone wouldnt do my civic because it was lowered, they tried to sell me their adjustable UCAs for $900, bahaha i told them to get fucked

CrawlinTBSS

Detailer
Reaction score
i lowered mine and i dont mind the camber. drives straight for me. with no control arms your balljoints will be fucked either way. mines sitting way to low. got pull em and change the spacers. looks tight tho.

OP
SMRTSS1

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
Teaser pics I took at work.

OP
SMRTSS1

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
I'll never make it to RAM from Addison in time, they close at 5 and I get off at 3:30. I don't want to be the asshole that shows up right before close, I hated that.

skeezer

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
They've aligned my TA a couple times. They did Junk86's truck alignment.

They've done a lot of tires for me too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom