• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Need a Silicone Reducer

Reaction score
to go from an oval throttle body (on a bullitt/cobra) down to a 3" pipe, anybody know where i might find one? thanks!

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
JLT Cold air sells a rubber bend that comes with their kits...

I think you can pick them up online from someone else cheaper, but I can't remember where I saw that, maybe mod fords?

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Reaction score
its not an oval to round.. its a round to round like i tried to explain to you... you take a round silicone and let it form to the oval tb.

Reaction score
its not an oval to round.. its a round to round like i tried to explain to you... you take a round silicone and let it form to the oval tb.
i get it. just saying that it's going to an oval throttle body from a bullitt for reference.

+1

www.racepartsolutions.com

edit: btw, i believe the throttle body is a 4.25" diameter connector size
looked their earlier, they didnt list it, but tried calling no answer

4.5" is the correct dimension of the TB
thanks, thats what my other coupler i had measures when its rounded into a circle, but it only reduces to a 4"

aod92

Reaction score
AMS in West Chicago has silicone couplers in stock. Thats where I picked some up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom