• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Need a Marauder tech

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
Sorry if this is way to easy of a question for some of you...

My air bag light is on, what should I do?

I flew a fuse yesterday, changed it and things are back to normal, but this air bag light will not turn off. I am going to disconnect the battery for 30 min and see if the light will remain off. If not, what do I check? Where?

Thanks!

BTW the MAF is clean.

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
I actually put a new battery in the car and then took it out. Airbag light still on. Even if the battery was a mm.net joke, all I did was waste not even ten minutes.

Off to the Ford store sooner or later. I cannot stand that it's going to be $$ or $$$ to say "Well there is a problem." Yeah I knew that.

SC Cheesehead

God Speed Blues Brother
Oct 18, 2009
I actually put a new battery in the car and then took it out. Airbag light still on. Even if the battery was a mm.net joke, all I did was waste not even ten minutes.

Off to the Ford store sooner or later. I cannot stand that it's going to be $$ or $$$ to say "Well there is a problem." Yeah I knew that.

You spend the money so that they tell you "THIS" is the problem. Like Curless said, without knowing the specific code, you're just shooting in the dark.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info