Need a driver's side window switch

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Went to Aurora U Pill It and all the coupes' driver's side switches were gone. I would imagine they're in-demand parts.

I blame you, Panda.

u wont find a better selection of 3800's in any other local junk yard. If you were to find a used one, it would be at aurora u pull it. very surprised you didn't find one.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
did you talk to juan at the front counter? they do keep alot of switches etc stored indoors

You were right, James. They kept them behind the counter. Usually they just tell me to go in the back when I need a part, so I didn't even bother to ask. They also wanted $35 for a switch, so I just went with the ebay one 1998gpgt posted. Free shipping, too.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I got the ebay window switch from Tennessee Auto Parts for $35, including shipping. It shipped on Monday and showed up Today. The clip fit perfectly and and it works great. For the first time this year, my window goes down without me having to push or pull it. Boo yaa.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info