NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN JOINT

BS ISF

Donating Member
Reaction score
https://www.frythecoop.com/

I have been addicted to this place for the past month. They have two locations and I go to the Elmhurst location. The chicken is thick and juicy. Dry rub heat and seasoning. The slaw/white sauce compliments the heat nicely. I order with extra pickles cause i feel it needs it. Brioche bun is on point.

Caution their heat levels are no fucking joke!!!

Mild: Doesn't state any peppers included. Is about the heat of Wendy's spicy chicken with way more seasoning flavor.

Hot: Has Habanero and Ghost peeper chili's. Surprisingly not that hot for having both of these peppers in the dry rub. Again the slaw/white sauce counters the heat perfectly.

Crazy: Habanero, Ghost pepper and Reaper pepper!! Fuck this is extremely hot and long lasting heat. I can handle some heat but I could only get through half of this. Full tears, sweat and snot flowing heat.

There is one more level of heat that adds the Trinidad scotch bonnet pepper on top of the other 3 from the Crazy level. I will not try this and they don't advertise it outside of the restaurant.

Fries: Seasoned fries are double fried to perfection.

Cheese sauce: Average and close to portillo's.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
I've been to the one in Elmhurst a couple times. They are legit and you aren't kidding about the heat levels, I get mild. Seasoned fries are almost as good at the sandwiches.

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I have eaten here way too much the past few months :rofl:

I get the hot for their sandwiches, but mild for their tenders. Delicious.

BS ISF

Donating Member
Reaction score
Also to add they have a decent but limited beer menu. No booze but have 4 beers on tap and multiple craft cans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom