Nasal Napalm is some next level horseradish

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Was out and about with my sister doing some Christmas shopping a few weeks ago and while we were in Woodfield mall we ran across the Pepper Palace.

So I tried a bunch of sauces an found some amazing tasting BBQ sauces that would go awesome on ribs/chicken. Their Peach and Blueberry based sauces were delicious.

However, one of the things they have out there is the samples. So we were taking samples of the Ghost Pepper and Carolina Reaper based sauces.

They were hot, but not too bad. However, most of that is because its a limited exposure and honestly I was trying just a drop of the stuff, not slathering a Wing in it. My lips were DEFINITELY tingling from the Carolina Reaper based stuff. I don't think I'd enjoy it at all in anything larger than water drop sized quantities.

But then the sales guy comes out with this stuff called Nasal Napalm.

Now, I love horseradish. I slather the stuff on Roast Beef sammiches.

So I didn't think anything of taking about a small grape sized sample of it on the spoon and nearly immediately chewing it and swallowing it some.

THIS WAS A MISTAKE.

Instant. Regret.

I just bought some.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Wasabi gets me still my god

I can handle Wasabi. Sure it burns for a bit, but I love the burn, even if it makes me tear up.

They are not kidding when they called it Nasal Napalm. Taking this stuff straight on a spoon with no food is pain.

I think with a small bit on a Roast Beef sammich it will given me the burn I like but without the searing nasal pain.

I ordered the smallest bottle I could find.

Maybe I'll bring it with me to my Birthday party and dare people to partake.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
There's something about that horse radish burn that is straight up addicting. You regret every second of it and then you go for 3x more than you just had. I think it's some kind of drug that nobody knows about yet.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Damn I will have to check this place out! Is it a restaurant or do they just sell sauces?

They just sell sauces. But they have just about everything out there for sampling. And if its not out there, you can ask and they'll bring it out.

Its on the 2nd level near Sears & Texas De Brazil.

The Peach & Blueberry BBQ sauces were god damned delicious, kind of sweet.

They also had a Mango Habanero sauce that was good. It was sweeter than BWW's Mango Habanero, and the spice might have been stronger, but its hard to tell from the small samples. I'm sure the burn would accumulate, but if you like BWW's Mango then its tasty.

This is their website. https://www.pepperpalace.com

And I just noticed on their page they have a sauce called "The End". I don't remember trying this stuff. But I'm sure I would regret it. Maybe it was located elsewhere in the store compared to the regular sample counter. Maybe I will go try some and cry. Or shit holy fire the next day.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
My BIL got me this. A tiny speck is all you need on a pretzel.

I put a SMALL smear line on a hotdog. Had to spy it out I was choking so bad.

20180402_205500.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info