Nasa James Webb Space Telescope Thread

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I'm sure it's been said but I didn't read the whole thread.

The initial picture is just absolutely, positively, mind bottlingly mind blowing. Every fucking dot, besides the obvious, are fucking GALAXIES. Hundreds of billions of stars per galaxy. And that picture they took was what, the size of holding up a single sand grain in the night sky?

I can't wait until they really start scanning and analyzing space with this and perfect their views in the next couple years. This shit is already insane.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Any high def pictures of Uranus yet?

1659532896545.jpeg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I'm sure it's been said but I didn't read the whole thread.

The initial picture is just absolutely, positively, mind bottlingly mind blowing. Every fucking dot, besides the obvious, are fucking GALAXIES. Hundreds of billions of stars per galaxy. And that picture they took was what, the size of holding up a single sand grain in the night sky?

I can't wait until they really start scanning and analyzing space with this and perfect their views in the next couple years. This shit is already insane.
the
mind
bottles

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
“Picture of Proxima Centauri, the nearest star to the Sun, located 4.2 light years away from us. It was taken by the James Webb Space Telescope. This level of detail… A new world is unveiled everyday,” Klein said on Sunday.

Still think those pictures you're seeing are real?

conspiracy theory mood GIF

• Dislike
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
New stamps out by the USPS.

I got a couple packages to ship out today, so I'm going to grab a couple books of these since we're almost out of stamps. Yes, we still use stamps occasionally.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info