Nasa James Webb Space Telescope Thread

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's been said but I didn't read the whole thread.

The initial picture is just absolutely, positively, mind bottlingly mind blowing. Every fucking dot, besides the obvious, are fucking GALAXIES. Hundreds of billions of stars per galaxy. And that picture they took was what, the size of holding up a single sand grain in the night sky?

I can't wait until they really start scanning and analyzing space with this and perfect their views in the next couple years. This shit is already insane.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's been said but I didn't read the whole thread.

The initial picture is just absolutely, positively, mind bottlingly mind blowing. Every fucking dot, besides the obvious, are fucking GALAXIES. Hundreds of billions of stars per galaxy. And that picture they took was what, the size of holding up a single sand grain in the night sky?

I can't wait until they really start scanning and analyzing space with this and perfect their views in the next couple years. This shit is already insane.
the
mind
bottles

TS
TS
blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

Earendel, the most distant star known to astronomers, was discovered by the Hubble Space Telescope in 2022.

Dr. Jimbo

Here to make the FInP mad
Reaction score

Dr. Jimbo

Here to make the FInP mad
Reaction score
“Picture of Proxima Centauri, the nearest star to the Sun, located 4.2 light years away from us. It was taken by the James Webb Space Telescope. This level of detail… A new world is unveiled everyday,” Klein said on Sunday.

Still think those pictures you're seeing are real?

conspiracy theory mood GIF

Top Bottom