SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
good-bad.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
I’m into space stuff. I have a higher than general knowledge of orbital mechanics and understand the difference between delta V, isp, CG….. but it still amazes the shit outta me that they can hit something so goddamn tiny out in the middle of nowhere
I too have played Kerbal Space Program before

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I’m into space stuff. I have a higher than general knowledge of orbital mechanics and understand the difference between delta V, isp, CG….. but it still amazes the shit outta me that they can hit something so goddamn tiny out in the middle of nowhere

Math.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

one impressive game of battleship

• Haha
Reactions: Turbocharged400sbc

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
For some reason I can’t believe they did this just to see what happens.

View attachment 133472

THIS exactly. They did this "test" so that all us plebs can THINK we stand a chance against something like this. They did this so they can tell us "we got this" and we wont all riot once we all realize how fucked we all truly are.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info