OP
IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well then.

Mexican location scout Carlos Muñoz Portal was shot to death in a violent region in central Mexico Monday while scouting for season four of Netflix’s hit show “Narcos.” The seasoned scout, who worked for Stacy Perskie’s Mexico City-based production company Redrum, has a slew of high profile credits to his name, including, “Sicario,” “Spectre,” “Fast & Furious” and “Apocalypto.”

Muñoz’s bullet-riddled body and car were found in a remote area near the borders of Hidalgo state, which is said to have the highest murder rate in Mexico. In July, 182 cases of homicide were reported in the densely populated state, a ratio of 12.2 for every 100,000 inhabitants.
Location Scout for Netflix’s

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

That's exactly why so many people around here with condo's and land in Mexico haven't been there in years!!!!
One of my neighbors has land off that highway they found 27 heads on.
He stopped going a year or 2 before that happened, but nobody wants it now, and he's stuck with it :(

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I go to Mexico multiple times a year. That would be like saying you can't go to the US because so many people get shot in Chicago.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

If the only road to my cabin had 27 chopped off heads laying there, I probably wouldn't go back either.
1000 miles away is different!!!!

The place is the wild west lately, I think many people have decided it's not worth the risk, plenty of other places to visit.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
The vacation spots aren't in central Mexico they are all on the water. There are very few problems there. Besides, they don't fuck with white people because that's who buys their product and keeps them in business.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Just binge watched Season 3. It was great! And it looks like a 4th will be coming. Love this show.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
The vacation spots aren't in central Mexico they are all on the water. There are very few problems there. Besides, they don't fuck with white people because that's who buys their product and keeps them in business.
Plus, if we've learned anything from Narcos, if you start killing Americans, the US government stands up and takes notice, and goes to war. The US isn't the Mexican army, the cartels don't have the US' firepower.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Finally wrapped this up.

Jorge's wife was absolutely gorgeous. God damn.

This season was not as good as the first two, by a large margin :io:

svtcobra725

Regular
Reaction score
If you guys like the narcos series, watch the El chapo series on Netflix. Very much like narcos but the chapo story. Season 2 just came out.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Has anyone checked out Inside the Real Narcos on Netflix?

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think I’ve watched every narcos thing on tv. They’re all good. The Amazon one about Kiki Camerana’s murder was the best one.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna start this over. The theme got stuck in my head today and I've never given it a second viewing. I wont bother with anything after Pablo's seasons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom