Netflix Narcos

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Think I have about 3 episodes left. Really wanna finish this show. It gets good at about the mid point. Probably wont until this weekend tho. Unless I can squeeze an episode in here and there before the end of the week.

Even tho ive watched pablo escobar documentaries and such before its still just insane the lengths this guy went to to just preserve his way of life basically. No regards for human life at all. And the fact that they mix in real news footage of his dirty deeds brings an unsettling realism to the show where its like, oh yeah, this psycho actually did these things.

just recently watched all the episodes, about to kick off halt and catch fire next.

i really like the above too, where they mix in real footage of past events, not only around him but others too (commies, noriega) - really cool. great format.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Just wrapped up watching as well. I agree that its a great show and format. The sub-titles are a little much but thought it added some authenticity to some of the scenes.

I already knew the story of Pablo Escobar, but its been interesting to see his story in this way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info