Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
November 16

After three seasons, Narcos is starting fresh. Originally planned as a season 4, Narcos: Mexico is now a spin-off that goes back in time, to the 1980s. As previously reported by THR, the new series follows “the rise of the Guadalajara Cartel in the 1980s as Felix Gallardo (Luna) takes the helm, unifying traffickers in order to build an empire. When DEA agent Kiki Camarena (Pena) moves his wife and young son from California to Guadalajara to take on a new post, he quickly learns that his assignment will be more challenging than he ever could have imagined. As Kiki garners intelligence on Felix and becomes more entangled in his mission, a tragic chain of events unfold, affecting the drug trade and the war against it for years to come.”

Last edited:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
giphy.gif

I am so looking forward to this.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Well....yes...but I cant say which :rofl: Now that Xbox can do Dolby Vision and I have it turned on, HDR on Netflix defaults to DV....so the answer is yes but dunno if its actually DV or HDR10...I tried both and cant tell the difference.

Netflix is SUPER broke on One X and PS4 Pro. Netflix ALLWAYS defaults to HDR, even for SDR content. MS, Sony and Netflix all blame each other...its been like this for a year or more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info