Napkin Phenomenon

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
I’ll admit I’m that guy and I don’t care. I also will never use the top drink lid in a stack. I count down a few, grab the 6th or 7th one and throw away the others on top. I throw them away because I touched them, it’s also why I grab the 7th one. I don’t want someone else’s shitty fingers near my drink.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
If you touch the door handle and don't wash or sanitize your hands right away, you've already been exposed to every germ and bacteria from all of the other patrons anyhow. Public places are gross. I try not to think about it and just wash my hands as often as I can.

I use the kick plate as much as possible to open every public door. Door handles are a petri dish of nasty.

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
I came in here thinking that this was going to actually be the napkin ring problem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napkin_ring_problem

But this may be better :) I will admit that at Chipotle specifically I take a ton of napkins, but we use them at home. I really don't get people who do what you are talking about and take a bunch that they throw away. One or two extra I can understand, but I have seen people throw a stack away. When I go to a drive through and they give me however many, I almost always keep the extras. Either in the glove compartment of my car, or in a drawer at work. Both have come in clutch more than once.

If you take an inch stack of napkins and think you may actually use them all you should just eat from a trough.

Sean

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
If you touch the door handle and don't wash or sanitize your hands right away, you've already been exposed to every germ and bacteria from all of the other patrons anyhow. Public places are gross. I try not to think about it and just wash my hands as often as I can.

Resistent infections in your future. Let your body do its job and ward off against shit.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Resistent infections in your future. Let your body do its job and ward off against shit.

Exactly, hand sanitizers will cost you your life. The worst thing you can do for your immune system is to coddle it. They need to fight their own battles. If our employers really cared about our well-being, they would set up hand de-sanitizing stations. A simple bowl at every juncture filled with dirt, vomit, fecal matter. Exposing yourself to germs is the best way to make yourself strong. The principle is sound. To avoid illness, expose yourself to germs, enabling your immune system to develop antibodies. I don’t know why everyone doesn’t do this. Maybe they have something against living forever.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Exactly, hand sanitizers will cost you your life. The worst thing you can do for your immune system is to coddle it. They need to fight their own battles. If our employers really cared about our well-being, they would set up hand de-sanitizing stations. A simple bowl at every juncture filled with dirt, vomit, fecal matter. Exposing yourself to germs is the best way to make yourself strong. The principle is sound. To avoid illness, expose yourself to germs, enabling your immune system to develop antibodies. I don’t know why everyone doesn’t do this. Maybe they have something against living forever.

did u copy/paste this or you been doing health research? :rofl:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
did u copy/paste this or you been doing health research? :rofl:

Courtesy of my friend, Dwight.

200.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info