Naperville Portillos Meet 9-13

Malakaone

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting this coming Tuesday at 7:30PM, weather permitting of course. I know this fell a bit by the wayside when I left for Europe.

The address is:
1992 West Jefferson Avenue
Naperville‎ IL‎ 60540-3917
United States

Come on by and hopefully the weather will cooperate with us.

I am willing to meet at Four Corners at 7:00 PM as well and drive with a group of people over to Portillos.

Post up if you coming.

TBone

Reaction score
HE he he. I was just going to post something about this today. Great minds think alike.

With the all of the cruises coming to an end either last night, Plainfield, or last weekend lets resurrect the Portillo's cruise until the weather kills it. I talked to some folks last night who are interested, one with a Ferrari F430.

So who else is interested?

T.

OP
Malakaone

Malakaone

Reaction score
HE he he. I was just going to post something about this today. Great minds think alike.

With the all of the cruises coming to an end either last night, Plainfield, or last weekend lets resurrect the Portillo's cruise until the weather kills it. I talked to some folks last night who are interested, one with a Ferrari F430.

So who else is interested?

T.
I agree. Time for it to start again. Its like a fall and spring meet.

divasixstar

Reaction score
I really wish this happened on wednesdays... I sadly work tuesdays til ten... If you guys made it a wed or thurs is go! Not as cool of a car, but it at least runs and has 4 wheels.. Haha

OP
Malakaone

Malakaone

Reaction score
Sweet keep them coming. No other car events that I know of that night. Weather calls for 74 and sunny.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
I'll probably come to this. Jared, how far do you live from Hobson and 63rd???

OP
Malakaone

Malakaone

Reaction score
^^ Sweet see you tomorrow Danny. Probably Rich (black exige) and another guy with a yellow Elise is going to make it as well.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Jared, I'm going to 63rd and Hobson sometime tomorrow evening to the GNC out there, I'll call u when I'm out there if you want to cruise to portillos from your house together.

CrawlinTBSS

Detailer
Reaction score
may try to swing by with a bunch of ppl. we are helping buddy with the cobra move out of thier house so may be stuck doing that all nite

OP
Malakaone

Malakaone

Reaction score
^^^^Got to take a break. Especially when the weather is SO nice. Only a few more days until we are all complaining that winter sucks.

OP
Malakaone

Malakaone

Reaction score
See everyone at 7:30. Weather is gorgeous!!!

OP
Malakaone

Malakaone

Reaction score
I was wondering where u were. U bringing the GSD for show and tell? They are good looking dogs, but I am allergic like crazy to dogs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom