Nando's Peri Peri

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Anyone else been or tried? I know Peri Peri chicken is one of the newer fads to come up, but Nando's is legit. Spicy is truly fucking spicy. Even their mild and medium stuff has some real kick to it. I've got another Peri Peri place up by me in BG, but we'll travel to Skokie because Nando's is so good. And because it's basically grilled chicken without breading it seems Keto friendly, and even keeps the calories down. Looks like they've got one in Oak Brook and Naperville. Would recommend.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
The flavor they get out of regular chicken breast is wild. Spicy, punchy and you can taste the lime or mango in the seasoning. So good. Can get expensive really quickly, but totally worth it. I get the regular chicken sandwich, lime marinade with a pineapple slice and the fries with Peri mayo.
giphy.gif

Reactions: The Broken Regal

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Last time I got the lemon and herb half chicken and Portuguese rice and have previously the mango lime chicken sandwich with red skin mashed potatoes. I have yet to have something bad there. Gonna try to convince the wife to go back this weekend....shouldn't be too hard

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info