Nando's Peri Peri

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Anyone else been or tried? I know Peri Peri chicken is one of the newer fads to come up, but Nando's is legit. Spicy is truly fucking spicy. Even their mild and medium stuff has some real kick to it. I've got another Peri Peri place up by me in BG, but we'll travel to Skokie because Nando's is so good. And because it's basically grilled chicken without breading it seems Keto friendly, and even keeps the calories down. Looks like they've got one in Oak Brook and Naperville. Would recommend.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hell yes. One of my favorite fast-casuals.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Damn it’s right by my house I have to try it looks good. Thanks

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
Wife and I frequent the oak brook one about every other to every third weekend religiously. Similar to what Bru said, probably one our favorite fast casuals, if not top choice

There are also a couple locations that I know of downtown, in the south loop and streeterville

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
The flavor they get out of regular chicken breast is wild. Spicy, punchy and you can taste the lime or mango in the seasoning. So good. Can get expensive really quickly, but totally worth it. I get the regular chicken sandwich, lime marinade with a pineapple slice and the fries with Peri mayo.

OP
Kensington

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Last time I got the lemon and herb half chicken and Portuguese rice and have previously the mango lime chicken sandwich with red skin mashed potatoes. I have yet to have something bad there. Gonna try to convince the wife to go back this weekend....shouldn't be too hard

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Love this place, only been there once but need to go back! Great tasting food.

Reactions: Bru

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score

Went s few days ago for lunch it was excellent food. I tried the hot sauce and extra extra hot and it didn’t hit me at first but when it does just keep the water handy. The garlic hot cause was very tasty also

Reactions: Bru

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom