N20GT Does Road America (on 2 wheels) *Vid Added*

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Cause the photo was taken in portrait mode. You can just crop the image (like just a hair), then upload it, and it'll be fine.

Are you recording video of this? If so, I'd like to see the original file and see if my Telemetry Overlay can play with it.
I have video with gps embedded, and the lap timer. I can’t do a gps overlay with just the GoPro data but when I sync it with the aim data I can

There’s a vid earlier in this thread that has a gps overlay. It’s awesome lol

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I have video with gps embedded, and the lap timer. I can’t do a gps overlay with just the GoPro data but when I sync it with the aim data I can

There’s a vid earlier in this thread that has a gps overlay. It’s awesome lol
When you get back, we'll find a file sharing site to send the native file(s) across. I have a Telemetry Overlay program that can add all kinds of ridiculous shit. Has to be the original file though. As soon as any application opens/saves the video it strips out the sensor data. I did it with the drag racing I did on the 600, but I'd realllllllly like to see what it can do on a road course, and you'll have the perfect files for it.
Lachlan Murdoch Reaction GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Well shit, I was doing the gps overlay and it looks like the lap timer messed up. It cut the lap off about 20’ early

What frustrates me about that is I still went 2:32 (prob a 2:32.8 or so) but the data doesn’t show that and therefore neither will the video. Damnit
Do you happen to have a file sharing site account? I’m jonesing to see what this software can do. I can use a Gmail account but it’s limited to 15GB, so depending on the resolution and frame rate you recorded at it might work.

Also, how many pounds did you sweat away?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Do you happen to have a file sharing site account? I’m jonesing to see what this software can do. I can use a Gmail account but it’s limited to 15GB, so depending on the resolution and frame rate you recorded at it might work.

Also, how many pounds did you sweat away?
I do not, but tell me where to put it and I will make an account. The camera split each session into two different video files which is kind of annoying

And I sweat A LOT lol

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I do not, but tell me where to put it and I will make an account. The camera split each session into two different video files which is kind of annoying

And I sweat A LOT lol
Splitting the files is a pain. It caps each one at 4GB regardless of resolution, bit rate, length, etc. so that if something happens to the camera while you're recording you'll never lose all of your video. When I first started to use mine it was a royal pain in the ass trying to find a way to concatenate the files back together. That's another nice feature of the telemetry program I have. It'll stitch the videos back together, look at ALL of the sensor data, and then you decide (for each gauge) if you want to use the sensor data for just that one file, or the cumulative sensor data that spans all the video files.

Sent you a PM with a sharing option.

• Love

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Also, if for some reason the Google Drive doesn't have enough space to do more than a file or two, I'll turn on my home FTP site and just let you dump files right to me. Might take more effort, but will have a LOT more space available, and can use that push files back and forth. I really need to see into get a file sharing account, like Drop Box or something.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info