NEW RIDE My wife’s new Mustang. Wordy and pic heavy. LOLzzzz

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Please get a tune for that. Alot of people talk shit about the Roush blowers but IIRC they do make a massive heat exchanger upgrade that puts bigger HEs on each side of the bumper.

As long as you dont need to be a hero thatd be a very fun car. Id drive the shit out of one of those.

Also any chance youd put it on E85?

Tune and E85 would be a massive help!
This car should have the cooling upgrades from Roush. Tune is one thing, but going E85 is going to require fuel system and most likely injectors which will add close to $3k to that upgrade. Totally worth it imo.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Thanks for the compliments fellas. I really appreciate it. I would love to tune it and do the VMP heat exchanger. But I highly highly doubt she will let me touch it. She will not let me get just a tune for her 2014 SHO. As she still loves that car. I recommend we sell her SHO, she takes my Expedition and I buy a newer F350. She basically told me to pound sand. LOLzzzz Perhaps after she learns to really track. Maybe she will let me do a few mods. But I doubt it. I’ve only driven it once and that was during the test drive. I really like it a lot. It drives really nice and sounds so good. I was surprised how well I fit in the car. If we can find a home on a good size piece of property with a storage building or space to build one. I’d like to buy a similar Roush or just pick up a GT350. But I also want a newer F350 with the 7.3 gas motor to pull our trailer. So perhaps I will never get a Stang or toy car ever again. LOLzzzzzz

It does have the cooling upgrades in the car. It also has a cool little cooling feature like in the YouTube video below. Perhaps the GT500 has it also??? I’m curious does anyone know? How well does it really work? Who knows but pretty neat nonetheless.

Thread Info