• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

My Wheels

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Sep 3, 2007
I'm probably going to have Mikey P (synister281) do my wheels later in the spring. I'm going to go with a nice gloss black (Mikey recommended, he says it comes out better and is easier to clean). My question is, should I do all black and leave the centercaps black with the Silver SVT, or should I paint the centercaps all black too? Also, should I do them wheels all black with a red ring around the outside of the wheel?

Something like this

2dk05l0.jpg

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Sep 3, 2007
honestly dude, i like the stock rim style. get them done black, with a ring of color around the outside. i really think it'll look awesome. you could do really any color. something bright to "pop" or something darker to be more subtle.

maybe a really deep navy blue to keep it subtle...i wouldn't do a yellow or green. I'm not sure what other colors would work. Red would only match the tails, but blue wouldn't match anything, I'll keep thinking, maybe have Jackson do a photoshop for me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info