My Wheels

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Reaction score
I'm probably going to have Mikey P (synister281) do my wheels later in the spring. I'm going to go with a nice gloss black (Mikey recommended, he says it comes out better and is easier to clean). My question is, should I do all black and leave the centercaps black with the Silver SVT, or should I paint the centercaps all black too? Also, should I do them wheels all black with a red ring around the outside of the wheel?

Something like this

Maniak

Reaction score
that truck looks sick....

ive always been a fan of the red ring, breaks up all the black

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Reaction score
i want that good bad. my truck will be all black, but i think the red would help break it up like you said

HeavyG

Reaction score
paint centercaps black...leave silver svt.......

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Reaction score
seems like there's an even mix between going all black and black with the red ring

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Reaction score
whos doing your powdercoat? I want to ask them some question about having mine done.

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Reaction score
this place does wheel painting, its in highland park, i can get you the name. if u want powdercoating, i'd look into Sean @ powderpro

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Reaction score
seems like there's an even mix between going all black and black with the red ring
Where is this mix you speak of? Every reply you got here says go with the red ring:dunno:

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Reaction score
Is there any red anywhere else in the truck? If it's all black I don't know if I would go with the red ring. I do like the look, but if everything is going to be black I don't know if I would go with it.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
It will look sick with black rims. But why not a blue ring?

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Reaction score
It will look sick with black rims. But why not a blue ring?
no need for a reference pic, its just a black lightning, lol. Why blue? My truck isn't going to have anymore blue ford badges on it. how do u think it would look with the blue, or was that a joke?

sideways

yes, im an ass
Reaction score
no need for a reference pic, its just a black lightning, lol. Why blue? My truck isn't going to have anymore blue ford badges on it. how do u think it would look with the blue, or was that a joke?
i think blue ring on black rims/truck would look sick as fuck

sideways

yes, im an ass
Reaction score
honestly dude, i like the stock rim style. get them done black, with a ring of color around the outside. i really think it'll look awesome. you could do really any color. something bright to "pop" or something darker to be more subtle.

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Reaction score
honestly dude, i like the stock rim style. get them done black, with a ring of color around the outside. i really think it'll look awesome. you could do really any color. something bright to "pop" or something darker to be more subtle.
maybe a really deep navy blue to keep it subtle...i wouldn't do a yellow or green. I'm not sure what other colors would work. Red would only match the tails, but blue wouldn't match anything, I'll keep thinking, maybe have Jackson do a photoshop for me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom