My welds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's right. My welds with the black powder coated centers are going up for sale.

New rear MT ET Street Radials were mounted at the end of the 2009 season (275/50R15 or 26x10.5x15) have ~4 passes, maybe 700mi on them total - lots of good life left in them. Front MT Sportsmans were new at the beginning of the 2009 season and have lots of life left in them. Rear wheels are 15x10 on 6.5" BS, fronts are 15x4 IIRC. First $750 takes them with the lugs, center caps and front wheel spacers. For a bit extra, I'll throw in the rear calipers which are already ground down and painted to clear the wheels.

Here's the easiest picture I could find.
IMG_0598.JPG

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
You going to put these on the subie Rufus? Didn't think so... :squint:

I'm looking at going to 28" rubber this season and I'm working on another deal w/different wheels. So I need these gone to free up the cash.

I paid $950 for them myself last year from someone on LS1tech with crappy rubber on them... this is a good deal.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
You going to put these on the subie Rufus? Didn't think so... :squint:

I'm looking at going to 28" rubber this season and I'm working on another deal w/different wheels. So I need these gone to free up the cash.

I paid $950 for them myself last year from someone on LS1tech with crappy rubber on them... this is a good deal.
I'd consider them if i had the cash but I've got 28" rubber on the car....still a good deal on those wheels. Not to mention my cars got other things that need to get finished before it needs something sticky.

Good luck. Should sell quick I'm sure.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Dear Joe,
I don't know if you are aware but double D Dan has got some experience with gear changes. I'm sure if you bought his wheels he would lend a helping hand in putting 3.73 gears in your car.
Your pal,
Rufus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info