Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And there's no way they listed that car on their website and you just happened to look at it 5 minutes later. They're playin' you.

i kinda figured that much. espescially since i called them on thursday to ask about it and they said "it just came in yesterday!" and when i called again on FRIDAY to make sure it was still there, they said "it just came in yesterday!" :mad:

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
^
It's a game. They figure if they tell EVERYONE it came in yesterday- then SOMEONE is going to get all excited and show up the next day and buy it so they get it first.

After looking on Ebay.....they actually listed the price as very fair......I didn't know you could get a 3-4 year old GTO for the price of a new sub-compact car, lol.

A Pontiac badge works wonders....Holy depreciation!

Last edited:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
well that was fun. headed out, and needed some gas first, so i stopped to fill up. and before i left i called them up to let them know i was on my way out (cuz its like a 45 minute drive out there) and he told me to hang on for a minute and he'd call me right back. so 10 minutes later he gives me call, and tells me they have a family out there who was buying a car for their daughter (not the gto) and one of them saw the gto, decided to test drive it, and when they came back, they said they wanted that one too :tear: he told me if anything fell thru he'd give me a call, but fat chance of that. sigh. oh well.

think i need to stuff my face full of arby's today to make the pain go away.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
well i did want it. but i didnt NEED it. and i really couldnt get out any sooner than this weekend, they close at 6 during the week, and i work till 4. its like a 40 minute drive out there in CLEAR traffic, but 4 oclock traffic in phoenix is anything but clear. id be lucky to get there by 6. i woulda taken a half day at work to go look at it, but this week was crazy and if i had asked my boss for time off to go look at a car she woulda laughed in my face and told me to get back in my hole. im even going in tomorrow to try and get caught up on all the shit im behind on. but i digress. as ive said before, im in no rush, theres nothing wrong w/ my wrx and i still love it, so its not like im stuck w/ a car i hate. i'll just keep searching for that special gto

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
LOL damn dealership seemed to be like the one I bought the WS6 from. I go there on a thursday to see if they were going to get any WS6's in anytime soon they said they don't know but they took my number so if they did they can call. Well I just so happen to roll by there on the Staurday the same week and I see 2 there so I'm like WTF they tell me they got them on Friday but I didn't get a call. So as I'm dealing on the cac some douche bag kid driving a 350Z comes in and wants to test drive the car I'm dealing on and they let him. I told them right away WTF do you want me to buy it or not. Dumbasses

Last edited:

Thread Info