Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
as mook has said i did call them today. car just came in yesterday supposedly, he also told me its clean title and i quote "we dont sell salvage junk"

unfortunately i really cant get out to look at it until the weekend, so i'll give em another call tomorrow afternoon and if its still there i set something up for first thing saturday morning.

id really like to avoid trading my car in if i can get away w/ a good enough payment w/out it. that way i can sell my car on my own (and get much more money for it) and keep a little something for some fun, and dump the rest back into the loan.

but im getting a bit ahead of myself now.

does anyone have a carfax account they can run the vin on for me? im curious to see what comes up: 6G2VX12G24L279531

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i used to hate em, but ive come full circle on them now.

same thing w/ my wrx. when i first saw the bugeye design i wanted to throw up, but now i own one, and think its one of the better designs theyve had, so, go figure.

anyways, update: they still have the car, so im gonna run out there tomorrow morning and take a look at it... god help me. if they wanna play ball with me I just might come home +1 gto. unless i go there and see something fucked up w/ it. i still cant believe its as cheap as it is.

Thread Info