My track videos at GLD.

doodad

Reaction score

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Nice! You were really moving.

I see GLD hasn't changed much over the years. They still play loud music over their crappy PA system.

Does the track still have frost heaves and potholes?

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
Nice runs... just curious, have stock clutch? 1st run sounds like my runs from last year with some good slippage launching. IMO the 28" slicks are gonna toast that clutch quick unless you have a gear in there too.

OP
doodad

doodad

Reaction score
Nice runs... just curious, have stock clutch? 1st run sounds like my runs from last year with some good slippage launching. IMO the 28" slicks are gonna toast that clutch quick unless you have a gear in there too.
yeah stock clutch! i slip the clutch cuz i don't wanna join that CVTDRR or whatever group it is:D

i wish i had 26" oh well. i am doing good with 28" so far, i smelled the clutch after those 2 runs. i am taking easy on the streets!

thanks guys!

Marko

Reaction score
Great Runs!

Just curious,who tuned your car?

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
yeah stock clutch! i slip the clutch...
I don't think you need to, the car usually will do it for ya. Start saving, mine didn't like that too much and by the end of last season was slipping like a mofo. Good luck at the track ;)

FYI CSVTDRRRT has nothing to do with breaking half shafts, besides I'm the only one with an IRS:p

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Reaction score
a stock clutch is about the only thing saving the car from breaking halfshafts... a little slip is not necessarily bad!! Great job erdal for as few mods as you have!

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Reaction score
hey doodad, I take it you made it home on Friday without a tow truck! You must of been sweating it by the time you made it home. By the way nice meeting ya:biggthump

OP
doodad

doodad

Reaction score
hey doodad, I take it you made it home on Friday without a tow truck! You must of been sweating it by the time you made it home. By the way nice meeting ya:biggthump
thanks! are you the one with GT500?

I had to take the risk of driving. i couldn't leave the car there. the reasion it was sparkling cuz there was a teeth broken from a the fan inside the alternator and it got out by itself 2 miles away from my house. i heard it and it stopped sparkling but my battery light came on afterwards. now looking to get an alternator so i can put it on!

y2k4cobra

04 Screaming Yellow Cobra
Reaction score
wow very nice runs!! Do you have a ported blower to get that mile per hour up to a 122? Cause if not that is very inpressive!!!

OP
doodad

doodad

Reaction score
wow very nice runs!! Do you have a ported blower to get that mile per hour up to a 122? Cause if not that is very inpressive!!!
thanks. no port:( i listed my mods in my first post:biggthump

B_Pay

Reaction score
Nice times:biggthump

I have the same mods but I don't expect to trap that high. I should find out the 12th.

Did you Power shift? Any Weight reduction? What are your dyno numbers?

OP
doodad

doodad

Reaction score
Nice times:biggthump

I have the same mods but I don't expect to trap that high. I should find out the 12th.

Did you Power shift? Any Weight reduction? What are your dyno numbers?
i didn't powershift, i was afraid to break but i ended up braking the alternator.

no weight reduction other than spare tire. race weight 3870lbs with me in it.

I put down 455rwhp - 478rwhp running kinda rich A/F 10.6

good luck!

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Reaction score
i didn't powershift, i was afraid to break but i ended up braking the alternator.

no weight reduction other than spare tire. race weight 3870lbs with me in it.

I put down 455rwhp - 478rwhp running kinda rich A/F 10.6

good luck!
your tuner must have done a great job huh?? :)

OP
doodad

doodad

Reaction score
your tuner must have done a great job huh?? :)
tuner did a great job. the car ran 11s with 425rwhp:biggthump

Bob Kurgan FTW:headbang:. i guess exhaust mod kinda made it rich cuz when you tuned it it was in 11s but i didn't have the exhaust then. I am not really worried about it. at least it is safe:D

B_Pay

Reaction score
Bob Kurgan tuned my car as well so that means if I don't run as good of a time as you I suck at driving.:D

OP
doodad

doodad

Reaction score
Bob Kurgan tuned my car as well so that means if I don't run as good of a time as you I suck at driving.:D
your mods? dyno numbers?

B_Pay

Reaction score
460 hp
2.76 pulley
Bassani OR/X
Mac 2.5 in catback
Speed Inc. Intake
BF brace
26" ET Streets

I'm actually gonna go this Friday to GLD. Is the alternator fixed? You should head out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom