Gaming My Summer Car - Steam Early Access Game

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So do you wear the helmet while racing around?

:ROFLMAO: The only time Ive ever worn it was when I had to take the minibike out on the highway. but the reality is it wouldnt have made a damn bit of difference if someone plowed into me

So do you just keep the one car the entire game?

The one you work on, yeah. This aint gran turismo

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
:bowrofl: found some birthday present and drank it while going to get the tractor and well it’s hard as hell to operate shit faced.

AHEM

FANTASTIC! :ROFLMAO:

Here's a couple tips, if you go over to your uncles house (you can see it if you look out your kitchen window) he's got a present for you on the table outside that has some extra cash in it. But DO NOT drink the vodka he also gives you. It will FUCK YOU UP for hours. And if you try to sleep it off, you just wake up w/ horrible shakes that makes it seem like the earth is trying to pitch you off its axis :ROFLMAO: They really did think of everything in this game. Also unplug your phone before you go to bed at night or else your loser uncle will call you at like 4am and ask you for a ride home from the pub because hes too drunk

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Pretty uneventful night tonight. Did some exploring of some of the known locations where wrecked cars can spawn, came up empty, so I decided to head home. Phone was ringing when I pulled in, so I answered it, it was the repair shop that my wheels were done! But it was already after 3, and this asshole closes at four, so I jumped back in my van and raced over there as fast as i could (i was getting airborne on some of the dirt roads outside of my house :LOL: ) But alas, when I got there he was closed.........and its Friday, so now I have to wait until monday before he opens up again. :mad: I looked in the window and I could see my wheels sitting on his desk! Thought about trying to smash the window.......... But I drove back home, defeated. The only thing I managed to accomplish tonight was wasting a half a tank of fuel in the van.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Tried playing again. Worked fine as long as I keep it in the lowest aspect ratio, which, is fine enough for me for now. Not like the graphics are earth shatteringly good, but it might be a pain as far as reading gauges. Idk.

Started fresh. Went and got the tractor. Loaded beer and sausages into cab. Set off for town. Drove off the road. Got disoriented. Ended up back at my house. Decided boat is better option. Drove tractor down to boat. Loaded supplies. Headed to town. Bought case of beer, food, cigarettes, bug spray. Headed back towards home. Stopped at the cabin, dropped off case of beer, pack of cigarettes and four packages of sausage. Continued home. Unloaded supplies out of boat. Went home. Was pretty close to dusk by this point. Drank beers at home. Went to sleep.

Woke up the next AM, took boat to town, got 3 jugs of 2-stroke fuel, oil, coolant, plugs, belt. Filled boat, dropped a jug at the cabin, proceeded home. Unloaded supplies. Saved game. I wanted to go try and find/ drag that junk car out of the shed with the wasps in it, but I didn’t have time.

I purposefully didn’t start working on the car because I can’t find my wireless mouse and the trackpad on my laptop was pissing me off. Didn’t like to turn while walking so movement was a pain in the ass. Going to go buy one tomorrow and start assembling the car.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I cant imagine playing this game w/ a trackpad :bowrofl::bowrofl:

I've been smoking to reduce stress since I started the game and I havent noticed any ill effects........yet. I just take one continuous drag until the cig is done and then blow smoke out for like 20 seconds straight :LOL: Quickest and easiest way to bring down stress unless you feel like waiting for the sauna to heat up. (if you use it, always make sure its OFF when you're done or you WILL burn your house down)

• Haha
Reactions: Outlaw

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I cant imagine playing this game w/ a trackpad :bowrofl::bowrofl:

I've been smoking to reduce stress since I started the game and I havent noticed any ill effects........yet. I just take one continuous drag until the cig is done and then blow smoke out for like 20 seconds straight :LOL: Quickest and easiest way to bring down stress unless you feel like waiting for the sauna to heat up. (if you use it, always make sure its OFF when you're done or you WILL burn your house down)

People are saying on steam community and Reddit that after 60 cigarettes you become an addict. After that stress reduction goes down per cigarette and if you stop your stress levels go up even faster lol. Read about it, it’s pretty funny how in depth they got into such a simplistic game on the surface.

And yeah. Trackpad is fucking horrible lmao. I’m going to buy a good wireless mouse that I’ll use when I eventually switch to a desktop. My dad got a new work computer and offered me his old one. Modern processor, good memory, he put 16gm RAM in it. I’ll have to check out other specs but might be a graphics card away from being good enough. I know fuck all about computers but it makes sense in my head at least :dunno:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Hmm.... I don't think I've gone thru 60 cigarettes yet. I think 20 come in a pack? And I think im coming up on almost 2 packs now. I only whip one out once my stress level is really high. I dont abuse them. Just like I only crack a beer when I'm desperate for something to drink and Im out on the road w/ nothing else around. dont need to become an alcoholic :LOL:

Tho I am currently trying to brew my own alcohol at home so I can sell it to the town drunk for some extra money. My first batch isnt ready yet. If you're not careful you can turn it into vinegar

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Hmm.... I don't think I've gone thru 60 cigarettes yet. I think 20 come in a pack? And I think im coming up on almost 2 packs now. I only whip one out once my stress level is really high. I dont abuse them. Just like I only crack a beer when I'm desperate for something to drink and Im out on the road w/ nothing else around. dont need to become an alcoholic :LOL:

Tho I am currently trying to brew my own alcohol at home so I can sell it to the town drunk for some extra money. My first batch isnt ready yet. If you're not careful you can turn it into vinegar

Hell I was playing like my 21 year old self. Bored driving the boat home? Have a smoke. Drinking a beer at the house? Might as well. Watching TV? Go for it...

Oops

• Haha

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
You fool!!! :LOL:

TV can help tho late at night if you're trying to increase your fatigue so you can get some sleep, but it has to be that channel that shows that kind of "end of broadcast" picture w/ soothing music playing. You'll know it when you see it. I think it normally comes on after like 9:30 or 10 at night. Or depending on my sleep habits i'll sometimes wake up at like 4am fully rested, so I turn on the tv for a bit, get my fatigue up a small sliver, then go back to bed and wake up at like 6 or 7 w/ the whole day to waste

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Was going to go out and wash my real car, but as soon as I got out there, as is the case always now it seems, the wind picked up and all sorts of dust and shit started flying thru the air, so FUCK IT, now this is happening. I'll just play this for the rest of the night. Havent touched this game in a few days. I had to break its hold over me, but here comes a relapse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info