Gaming My Summer Car - Steam Early Access Game

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well that just felt like work :LOL:

First off, installed my GT grill and GT center console!

jF7Memj.jpg

u05LXDT.jpg

Then I set off for town so I could pick up the Gifu and get to dragging some cars back to Fleetari. Went for the satsuma gt first. Had a hell of a time dragging that thing out of the trees it was buried in. First i got it stuck on a tree. Then i got my Gifu stuck in a ditch. Took awhile to get myself out of that, and then try and push the car away from the tree w/ the gifu, and then reposition it so i could drag it back to fleetari. But i did! Got my money, then headed back out for the 2nd car, which was in the barn near the Rusko where the gt wheels were. That one was easier to retrieve, and i dont know what that tow rope is made out of, but thank god it appears to be indestructable, cuz dragging that car back on those dirt roads I was just watching it flip and bounce all over the place in my side view mirrors :LOL:

Got that back, but at this point Fleetari was closed, so I unloaded it, took the gifu back into town to get my van, then slept on my landfill couch next to the store and went back home the next morning. But its saturday now, so i'm gonna have to wait until monday to go back to fleetari to collect my money. But hopefully my hooch will be done by then so I can deliver that to the drunk (and i have 18 bottles to sell now), and then I should have a decent amount of cash. I might just go for the rally suspension after all. But until then I think my next move will be to head over the cottage for some R&R. I need a sauna and some pike cooked over the sauna coals. My stress level was so high coming back home that all the way down my road to my house i was spamming the swear button to lower to my stress out of the red :ROFLMAO:

But thats enough for tonight. I've actually gotten my fill.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So, be careful where you piss I guess. Went to open my back door last night and piss out onto my patio, because, I mean who hasnt?? And today I load the game up and am welcomed with this in my laundry room

7hUkNKt.jpg

Guess the game thought I was pissing inside the house. And I've done some reading and theres really no way to clean this up unless you use the editing (cheat) program. :LOL: Soooo, I guess there's just piss on my carpet now and forever. Finland!!

Did go out to cottage island tho and cooked some pike and relaxed in the sauna to rid myself of stress from retrieving those cars last night. I actually havent had a cigarette to bring my stress down in a while now. Got back from the cottage, my kilju batch was ready so i bottled that all up and loaded it into the van, then went to bed early and got some sleep so I could get up before the rally racers started tearing around the road and get the kilju delivered. I missed one bottle apparently so only sold him 17 but it still paid like $2800. That dude loves to drink :LOL: Also got a call for more firewood, so thats ready to go too! Just trying to kill the rest of Sunday, and Monday I'll start fresh and go collect my money for that 2nd car I dropped off, then deliver that firewood and I am gonna be FLUSH. I'm gettin that rally suspension.

Reactions: Outlaw

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I’ve got my own home, just been staying at the farm. That’s the problem, my computer stays at my home office which isn’t where I spend the nights lmao.

I can’t wait to sink like 12 hours into this one day and get my fix. Between this and Farming Simulator I’ve got some catching up to do.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Made some more progress tonight. Made it to monday morning, so I hopped in the car and headed over the repair shop to pick up my money from dropping that wrecked car off after they'd closed on friday, and threw my car back on the dyno since I hadn't done it since adding the race headers/exhaust pipe/muffler

6MU6C7F.jpg

EcA2UXR.jpg

103hp/68 tq!! Not bad!

Took the car back home, hopped in the tractor to deliver my firewood load, and then went back home. Im rich bitch!! Tomorrow I'm gonna blow it all on the rally suspension kit and race flywheel. Then maybe I'll get the engine pulled out so I can get the clutch and flywheel out while I wait for the new parts to arrive, that way I can also run down to the repair shop and pick up a new clutch.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
More progress tonight! Drove the car up to the store to top it off with fuel and drop off my parts order. Had a mini scare on my way back. The car seemed to have no power at all, and in fact I couldn't even maintain any speed in 4th gear, and it was running leaner than usual. Stopped off at the repair shop to put my car on the lift, and I couldn't see anything visually wrong. But I think the issue was my choke may not have been all the way in. The steering wheel always blocks my view of it in my driving position, so I made sure that was in, and when I set back off everything was fine.

Got the car home and parked up in the garage, and then I set off to get the engine out. Got it out, got the gearbox off and got the clutch and flywheel all disassembled.

YRAUtuX.jpg

And then, I was staring at the poster of the satsuma GT in my bedroom, and I noticed, the block was painted in one of the pictures. So I thought.....can i? And......YUP! And of course the only thing to do was to paint it :fth: !!!!!!!!

33xUR66.jpg

So everythings set! Next step will be to head down to the repair shop and pick up a new clutch disc, then wait for my new flywheel and suspension to arrive, and I also ordered the ratchet tool set, because why not. Figure i'll keep that in the car so I dont have to keep transferring my spanner set in and out every time I go somewhere.

You know, it takes me all week to get to a point where I can just play a little bit of this game every night and be good........and then the weekend comes back around and I'm going to lose all self control again :LOL:

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Last night I went and picked up a new clutch disc from the repair shop, then got all my suspension torn out in anticipation of the new rally suspension.

x4M3t79.jpg

You know would it be too much to ask for some jack stands in this game? :ROFLMAO: I tried resting the car down on the tires, but it just bounced and moved around and slid completely off of them within a few seconds. And when its up on the floor jacks its just a complete teeter totter. I could try and use the forks on the tractor again..........but I know how that would end.

And I did get the call that my parts were ready to pick up, so that's the goal today! Plus its thursday again so I can restock on kilju supplies and start brewing another batch. I really wish there was a way to tell you how many in game days have passed in this game.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Drove into town to go pick up my parts and resupply, and since its almost the weekend, and I needed money after paying for my parts, I decided I'd do the septic jobs since I was in town. Went down to loppe first to do the 2 down there. On the 2nd job, after I was done and trying to pull the hose back out of the pit, I backed up against my truck and accidently tripped the spill valve...............dumping about 3k gallons of human waste onto this mans property. I'm definitely gonna get a fine for that. :LOL: BUT I continued on, went back into town and did the other 2 jobs and then parked the truck back up at the plant and headed home.

New parts!

9BOCuCt.jpg

Also I think I'm good on sausages for awhile! Plus I now have enough kilju supplies to make a 2nd batch before the store restocks again.

kDVqLCU.jpg

Also the power went out just after I took this picture, so I guess its time to pay the electric bill again. But focus now is going to be getting those parts in. Then I'll need to learn to adjust that rally suspension and set it up properly.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
fuuuuuuuuck. Thats a huge fine!! It was an accident!!!!

1lBhScs.jpg

I considered not paying it and just letting the cops show up and arrest me.....but I'm not sure what the jail sentence will be, and I read that even 4 days in jail takes up about 2 hours of real time..... Plus I got that kilju brewing and that will likely be spoiled by the time I get back out. I've got 20 bottles to fill now so once batch of that should help mostly recoup this. I just had my first cigarette in forever because paying fines makes your stress skyrocket :ROFLMAO:

I also got a letter from the inspection shop in the mail that my car is now up for reinspection......since ive got it all tore up anyways, I'll probably toss the stock header and exhaust back on it so I can get it reinspected. Those are easy to swap out and everything else on the car will pass fine.

Now to get to work.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Suspension installed, and engine reassembled w/ new clutch and flywheel and back in the car!

Front and rear suspension. God the ratchet makes things SO easy now :LOL: I'm really sorry I didn't buy this sooner.

VyqPrdl.jpg

TMZwdBR.jpg

Engine back in and everything reconnected/rewired, and got the stock exhaust parts back on for inspection. Thankfully you don't lose coolant when you pull the motor out, and i didnt lose clutch fluid either even tho I had the whole gearbox out

twarpvO.jpg

BxYHqYT.jpg

Now I need to read up on how best to set up the bump/rebound settings on this suspension so I dont go flying off the road into a tree when I take this thing out for a test drive.......

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Mook Mook , story time!!

After I got everything back in the car, i went to sleep saturday night, and woke up bright and early sunday and decided to head over to the cabin to relax a bit, because my stress levels seemed to be higher than normal, and stuffing my face w/ cooked sausages wasn't reducing it as much as I would have liked :LOL:

DKUSYfZ.jpg

Got some much needed R&R there, then went back to the house, and adjusted the bump and rebound settings via a youtube video I found that seemed to have a balanced setup worked out. I wish these things were height adjustable too, but it IS a rally suspension, so it is going to ride high.

Ixj69FY.jpg

Took the car for a quick test drive out to the end of the road, and it does handle dirt roads SO much better than the worn out stock suspension. The bump/rebound settings I used do seem pretty well balanced and non dramatic as well. Car definitely has a better turn in, but you can still lock the brakes and straightline thru a curve if you're not careful. That youtube vid I watched also had a trick to give the brakes a more rearward bias. It basically involves bleeding the brakes, then only filling the front brake reservoir only 50% full. I MAY try that out eventually.

I also got out at the end of my road and cheered on some of the local rally drivers for a couple minutes

o3HxoNv.jpg

Drove back up the house and basically spent the rest of sunday chopping firewood to get ready for whenever my next delivery is. My kilju batch was also prime and ready to go, so I bottled that all up and tossed it in the van, and then went to sleep. Next morning I got up early, warmed the car up and headed over to the inspection shop so it could get reinspected. Which basically just consists of a guy walking around underneath it poking it w/ a screwdriver.

0UkrwX6.jpg

And it passed!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god. So I took it back home, parked up in the garage, then hopped in my van to drive the kilju batch over to the drunk, which he was quite pleased with yet again and paid top dollar for all 20 bottles.

HKoQHXk.jpg

With that out of the way, I drove the van back home, went into the garage, swapped my race header and race exhaust/muffler back onto the car, and called it a day. I think that's good enough for tonight.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So.....I'm driving back from town after dropping off another parts order at the post. Its pouring out, can barely see in front of me, but that doesn't stop me from pegging it anyways. All of a sudden I fly past something in the road..... Slam on the brakes, reverse, and, this.

7XybeCI.jpg

:LOL: Not much to see here, just a dead guy in the road...... wonder who hit him. I thought about putting him in my car and taking him back home for some weekend at bernies shenanigans......but I really dont wanna chance the cops showing up at my house. So i left him here and went back on my way.

• Haha
Reactions: SleeperLS

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
More parts! running lights and twin carbs finally!

kSOeMfg.jpg

Also.........I did it again. I emptied waste onto someones property. But this time, I did it on purpose. At some point you might get a drunken phone call from the guy that runs the repair shop, and he's apparently got some kinda beef w/ the guy that runs the inspection shop, because he tells you if you dump a river of crap at the inspection shops front door, he'll give you 10 bottles of booze. So....i did it!

5bmyNjv.jpg

Now I couldn't care less about the booze, i'm never gonna drink that poison. The real reward is that now he will give you 40% off any repairs or services he offers, which will come in real handy whenever I decide I finally wanna get the cars body panels straightened out and prepared for some actual paint.

Here is where my trophies now sit, plus the 1 bottle you get from your uncle in your birthday present

MgiqDos.jpg

Oddly enough.......I still havent gotten a fine......... not yet anyways. I can't see how I couldve gotten away with it. I did it right in the middle of the day and I could see him sitting inside :ROFLMAO: Hope he doesn't fail my car next time

• Haha
Reactions: Outlaw
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info