WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Good luck!

You get the the keys to the shit truck after uncle loses his license

giphy.gif

And then they're hanging on the wall just inside his front door.

But man it might be time for me to start looking into modding. I need this version of the Gifu in my life.

Reactions: Outlaw

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
as long as you put in 6 bags of sugar, 1 packet of yeast, fill it to the top w/ water and slap the lid on as soon as it turns cloudy brown you should be golden. Just wait for it to stop bubbling and after you dont hear it making any noises anymore, you can crack the lid open and take a peek, and if all the brown junk has settled on the bottom its ready to go! I used to pick up each bottle and dunk it into the bucket to fill them, but now I just leave all the bottles on the ground and then pick the bucket up and basically drag it across all the bottles until they're full. Much quicker.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I played for a few hours tonight lol. Didn’t touch the car, ended up doing four of the five shit pumping jobs, emptied the tanker at the plant, took fish to grandma and cut a trailer full of firewood. Trying to get the money together for all the performance parts. I won’t be doing the rally suspension right away so i stopped at the mansion and got the wheels so I can roll the thing around until my new wheels/tires arrive.

To pass inspection what do you need to remove as far as performance stuff goes? Just so I know what I can get away with putting on right away

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
As far as what will give you an automatic fail, you can't have any of these on the car when you bring it in for inspection

The following car parts are FORBIDDEN for inspection, as they do not conform to Finnish road laws.

Aside from that as long as you've got good tires on it, your A/F is tuned nicely for emissions and there's nothing else majorly wrong you should be pretty good. And make sure you have the warning triangle thats on the back of the tractor!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So I THOUGHT today would be a normal day. But.......I really should know better with this game :ROFLMAO:

Everything started out normal. Woke up, cooked some sausages, delivered a batch of kilju, came back home and decided to change the oil in my car because it was looking....very well used. Got fresh oil and new oil filter in, made sure my other fluids were topped up, and then excitedly hopped in to drive it over to the dyno to see what its putting down w/ my new race carbs. Did one quick top speed run on the way there and everything felt good. Strapped it to the dyno, did my first pull, felt strong, looked over at the monitor...... 128hp, 84 tq.........wat. Thats only like 2 more hp and tq than i made w/ my dual carbs. No. Tried to do a 2nd pull, and this time the car was stuttering and breaking up like crazy all thru the rpm range for the whole pull. 118hp.

Fuck.

I thought ok, maybe the plugs are fucked. Couldnt remember if I had a spare set back at my house or not, so I decided to chance it and try and limp the car up to the store to buy a new set, which was interesting because it was getting late and I wasnt sure if id make it there before he closed or not. But, I managed to do it, got in, bought new plugs, and changed them out right there outside the store. The plugs I pulled out definitely didn't look fresh, so I thought ok, job done, lets go home. Started the car back up......still stuttering. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

So NOW I've gotta try and get this car all the way home and hope it doesnt completely break down on me before I get there. So there I am just trying to limp my way back to my house, trying to stay out of trouble............and then this happens.

:ROFLMAO: Like WTF. I'm pretty sure I ran over his head, but I just hope to god he was already dead after that van hit him, I do NOT need the police showing up at my house for this shit. So now I just need to figure out what the hell is wrong w/ my car, because its probably not good. Unless maybe its just the fuel pump. God I hope its just the fuel pump.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Thank God, it was my fuel pump. Got a new one in, then headed BACK to the shop so I get it on the dyno again. While I was warming the car up I noticed the big red light on my dash lighting up when the car was idling...........that means bad alternator. Come on!!! That's probably why my damn battery died before. Well whatever, I'm going to shop anyways, so I drove there, put the car on the lift, tore the alternator out and exchanged it for a new one and got it back in. Put the car back on the dyno, made my first pull.......... 128hp, 84tq. Wtf. May have to tweak the carbs a little more, cuz right now ive got it pretty "safe" but man. Was hoping for more than that.

Also while I was there I tore my left front fender off and left it there for repairs, since its........not looking so great after that dustup I had on the road w/ that van earlier.

ggR27ke.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ugh. What I wanted to do tonight: Work on tuning my car to see what kinda power I could squeeze out of her.

What the game wanted to do: Have my water pump fail after 4pm on a Friday, thus forcing me to endure an entire weekend being unable to work on my car until the shop opens back up on Monday and I can go pick up another water pump.

This fucking game :ROFLMAO:

I did readjust all my rocker valves to make sure those are performing well, and I was working on adjusting my race carbs when I heard the dreaded belt squeel. "OK", I thought. "Let me reposition the alternator" Squeeling didn't go away. "OK", I thought. "Let me try putting a new belt on". Squeeling didn't go away. "Shit." That can only mean 1 of 2 things. Either the alternator is bad or the water pump took a shit. Since i JUST replaced the alternator, I'm putting my money on water pump.

6qWcD9k.jpg

I did deliver a flatbed of firewood early saturday morning before the rally cars took to the roads, and I do have another batch of kilju to deliver, so I'll knock that out Sunday morning. And maybe I'll head out to the island to de-stress and eat some sauna coal cooked fish :LOL: But cripes. Somehow I just KNEW the water pump was gonna go out since my alternator and fuel pump went out so close to each other. They really should just call this game My GTO. I feel like I've been living this game for the last 13 years.

• Haha

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
So apparently there's some new updates to the game. You have to refrigerate food that is perishable. Apparently now there is moose meat?? Lol. Now the house has a fuse panel. You can blow fuses if you draw too much power and shut off breakers individually or the main to save power/ keep the house from starting on fire.

There's a bunch more, but that's the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Updates since the thread was last updated.

-Bumblebee hitting while driving now makes you temporarily blind instead of killing you
-Police checkpoint now checks for speeding with Moped, limit being 45kmh
-Opening Radiator Cap while coolant is hot might cause blindness
-Radar Buster needs to be now screwed in for it to be operational

-Collider adjustments
-Physics rule adjustments

-Added Fuse Table to the house, replacement Fuses can be bought from the Store
-No more traffic infractions when walking by the Police checkpoint
-Electricity black out will now prevent of using running water in the house

-Fixed possible issue with Sewage wells not always registering the Hose
-Fixed bug with Oilpan leaking infinitely
-Fixed bug with Wood Carrier automatically picking up Firewood
-Added TV to Jail

-Fixed bug with going back to Jail if saving with 0 days left
-Fixed bug with Valve adjustment screws jumping to incorrect setting when adjusting
-Valve screw rotations also now match the adjustment
-Adjusted highway AI vehicles driving behaviour
-Added overtaking and (some) braking abilities to Bus
-Fixed bug with getting caught in Police checkpoint while being a passenger in AI car
-Made Truck steering worse with bump steer and general looseness of the front axle

-Fixed bug with Arrest Warrant not correctly registering Attempted Manslaughter
-Decreased the maximum amount of possible Pikes inside of Fish Trap
-Fixed bug with car electric fire
-Added little position randomiser to garbage re-spawner at the Landfill
-Adjusted moose routes around at Repair shop area
-Fixed bug with Cops not re-spawning after Save/Load

-Fixed bug with Coffee Pan boiling infinitely
-Fixed bug with car burning infinitely
-Player might now drown when swimming on the deep parts of the lake
-Fixed grandma not stopping talking after player leaves
-Fixed issues with Rear Bumper
-Added some missing sound effects
-Jokke might not just slash your tires anymore
-Towing rope can now snap off if too much force is applied

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah I heard about the fuse panel, but haven't been keeping up w/ the rest of the updates. Been awhile since I've touched this game. I dont have the time to get sucked back into it right now :LOL:

also,

-Fixed bug with Wood Carrier automatically picking up Firewood

Damnit!! That wasn't a bug, that was a feature!! It made it so easy to chop wood for the trailer. chop a bunch of wood, pick the up the carrier and drag it over the wood and it let it feel the carrier up, then put the carrier up in the trailer and empty all the wood.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info