3800 my stupid bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fastcash

she was a co-signer, we break up, she takes the car and is going to return it!!!!!!!!!! i have always paid on it, never late, always more than they require.... she's going to return it to car max if they don't take her name off the loan, if they do, she's said she's going to give it back to me with lots of damage.... all this and she has money, 06 impala, job, etc. yet she calls my boss, "he does drugs, he steals company material, and he's an ex con"

we broke up two weeks ago, this happened on sunday when she saw me in bed with my STEP neice IN-LAW (i know, it sounds weird)

rot in hell you fat ass skank :ph34r:

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by fastcash420@Sep 12 2005, 04:15 PM
she was a co-signer, we break up, she takes the car and is going to return it!!!!!!!!!! i have always paid on it, never late, always more than they require.... she's going to return it to car max if they don't take her name off the loan, if they do, she's said she's going to give it back to me with lots of damage.... all this and she has money, 06 impala, job, etc. yet she calls my boss, "he does drugs, he steals company material, and he's an ex con"

we broke up two weeks ago, this happened on sunday when she saw me in bed with my STEP neice IN-LAW (i know, it sounds weird)

rot in hell you fat ass skank  :ph34r:
[snapback]97583[/snapback]​
:gotpics: :lolsign:

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by fastcash420@Sep 12 2005, 04:15 PM

rot in hell you fat ass skank  :ph34r:
[snapback]97583[/snapback]​
don't hold back, let us know how you really feel about her :p
just out of curiousity, how did she get the car if it's your car??

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
sounds like one hell of a time! my buddy is kinda goin through same stuff but notihng is being returned besides his X bitches car back to him, she broke his glass door yesturday, and iam glad we just put a secuity cam by his door so now we got prove and shes is screwed!

but good luck!

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Dude my x co-signed on the car I was the primary owner/signer I got to keep the car.. she can't do that ur name is on the loan/title as well, in order for her to do a voluntary (give up the cars rights) you have to sign off the debt as well... They call that a voluntary re-po... so she is going to screw her credit up as well as yours.. it takes 2years to show up on the co-signers credit and hits the main signer about 4-6months.. Creditiors don't play around...

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
CarMax can't take anyone off the loan. They sell it but a bank owns it. Only the bank can change it. And they will only if your refinancing. Even if its CarMax Auto Finance its still a seperate entity than the store. If your both on it neither can do anything without the others permission or a court order.
If your primary you have to keep making the payments even if she has possesion of the vehicle. Thats for the courts to work out. Same with if it comes back damaged you have recourse. Moral of the story, don't have anyone but your parants cosign ever. Unless your married.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
yeah you're bad for fucking around.. errr getting caught, lol.

But her bad for saying crap to your boss and you can take her to court for that. (if you are so inclined)

as far as the car goes, unless you want bad credit marks, you need to keep paying. File a stolen car claim or something ;) I'm guessing its registered in YOUR name?

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
See this is why I put the cars in my name. That way when she dumps my ass I still have a place to live, in my EuroVan :p . Then I can go to work and pay her mortgage and child support. I wonder if she'd let me keep it in her driveway.

I'm just kidding. Good luck, I hope she doesn't screw you.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Fish@Sep 13 2005, 04:15 AM
Ohh, I didnt read the part where you were CAUGHT in bed with another chick. Thats a whole different story.

"STOP CHEATING ON YOUR GF ASSHOLE!!!" :lolsign:
[snapback]97657[/snapback]​

No they already broke up I think she was mad cause he was in bed with his niece :lolsign:

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
She's hatin that you moved on!!!! I say f%ck the trick and just file a stolen claims report. Let the police handle it. First off is the car under your name or hers?? If its yours and she's the co-signer then you have all rights to the car as long as the payments are being made. I suggest you continue making the payments and just let the cops deal with her childish attitude. Good luck bro.

Leo

P

princess03

This is Steve's ex. He forgot to mention that my name is on the vehicle also, I also hold the insurance, the last car payment money he spent on cocane, he is verbally abusive, he told me that he is not going to make any car payments to screw my credit, he had a six month relationship with someone while we were together, he has sex with his ex girlfriend several times while we were together, he went crusin on archer and was always getting other girls number and then getthing rejected, he was always lying to me. Plus a whole bunch more. I have already consulted a lawyer about the situation and the finace company for the steps I need to take. Steve is a compulsive lier and will probably never change. And yes it is true he was having sex with his niece when I stopped over there which almost made me vomit. Also last night around 2 am he called my phone and said that he was in my neighborhood and drove by my home (he lives in brookfield and I live in Carol Stream--a little far I would say to be in the neighborhood), I looked out the window 5 minutes later and he was sitting in front of my driveway so I called the cops. He also threatened to kill me and my 2 year old son. What does that say about what kind of person he is. There is always two sides to every story and people will voice their opinions on which side they choose. So everyone have a nice day and thank Steve for me for the 2 year verbally and physically abusive relationship. Did he mention that I broke up with him 2 weeks ago when he made a scene in my neighborhood and said he wished my son was dead?

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by princess03@Sep 13 2005, 12:23 PM
This is Steve's ex.  He forgot to mention that my name is on the vehicle also, I also hold the insurance, the last car payment money he spent on cocane, he is verbally abusive, he told me that he is not going to make any car payments to screw my credit, he had a six month relationship with someone while we were together, he has sex with his ex girlfriend several times while we were together, he went crusin on archer and was always getting other girls number and then getthing rejected, he was always lying to me.  Plus a whole bunch more.  I have already consulted a lawyer about the situation and the finace company for the steps I need to take.  Steve is a compulsive lier and will probably never change.  And yes it is true he was having sex with his niece when I stopped over there which almost made me vomit.  Also last night around 2 am he called my phone and said that he was in my neighborhood and drove by my home (he lives in brookfield and I live in Carol Stream--a little far I would say to be in the neighborhood), I looked out the window 5 minutes later and he was sitting in front of my driveway so I called the cops.  He also threatened to kill me and my 2 year old son.  What does that say about what kind of person he is.  There is always two sides to every story and people will voice their opinions on which side they choose.  So everyone have a nice day and thank Steve for me for the 2 year verbally and physically abusive relationship.  Did he mention that I broke up with him 2 weeks ago when he made a scene in my neighborhood and said he wished my son was dead?
[snapback]97694[/snapback]​

This is a CAR FORUM.. no offense guys but you two need to work this out in private... someone should remove this thread I see it becoming a bashing thread soon...

P

princess03

This is a CAR FORUM.. no offense guys but you two need to work this out in private... someone should remove this thread I see it becoming a bashing thread soon...
[snapback]97697[/snapback]​
[/quote]

you are probably right it should be removed and should have never been put up in the first place, he will have something rude to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info