My ride in a Tesla Model 3

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I went for a ride along in a Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor today at autobahn. I have to say, it was pretty fucking epic. It was 100% stock, gripped like crazy, and was fucking fast. The instructor has been around racing for a long time so that probably helped. I guess my point is, the ride definitely changed my perspective. No i'm not trading in my car, but I certainly understand the appeal now. And I'm actually excited to see what Dodge can put out with their electric muscle car.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
I went for a ride along in a Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor today at autobahn. I have to say, it was pretty fucking epic. It was 100% stock, gripped like crazy, and was fucking fast. The instructor has been around racing for a long time so that probably helped. I guess my point is, the ride definitely changed my perspective. No i'm not trading in my car, but I certainly understand the appeal now. And I'm actually excited to see what Dodge can put out with their electric muscle car.

There’s one of these I occasionally see on my morning stop-and-go commute that random people try messing with all the time at lights. Slingshot seems to be the best way to describe it.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info