NEW RIDE 1977 Chevelle SE WENT TO DAUGHTER and took hers Look for new thread

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Progress is progress finally found Trunk exts that were not broke and put on the side bumper fillers, now to find the Center section in the shed LOL Spoiler is attached now, as is Hood ornament .....Dam Cold weather is only 39 degrees right now with the Wind chill yes I said wind chill at the end of April LMAO

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Well took a break from life today and let kiddos play outside since no lightning was bouncing around lol. Put the new to me Bowtie on from Bill Baker he hooked me up with....... looks more at home on the Chevelle then the El Camino one I had on there lol and my Laguna Chevelle emblem I added I think its a nice touch

:thumbsup: :beer: :thumbsup: TY Bill !

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Well I knew I couldn't leave the Two Barrel on for Long LOL Anyways the Carb developed a Leak so it has to come off to get rebuilt so NO Better time to Go to 4 Barrel I guess, Add the Longtubes, 2.5" pipes with flows, front / rear Shock, Rear Sway bar from Impala SS, Finish bolting up the gforce trans member And then at Least it would Sound Better, Painted the Manifold and repainted the Valve covers to match the Shade of Blue.

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
When ever this Winter gets Over I have a Complete Interior Update Coming Wooo HHOOOO Have New Interior waiting for the Dam Ground hog to die SLOW AND painful death LMAO ........ Best part will be the Mint Dash although NOT correct year Its for 73 only I dig the Emblem and It will add character to car !!

LETS DO THIS

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Today Got the Grill from 77 el camino its Nice Solid Grill NOW JUST HAVE TO leave it on car and Quit Thinking about Powder coating it black the Chrome is Very Nice on it Very Happy with it NO NEED to remove center brace of Header panel, and Only have to drill One Hole each lower side the Top one is a Direct fit each side and it lines it up Perfectly

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Well 8" Rallys are Now On and with a Little Photo work I made One Derby Cap appear to be Two I have to Say also if your tires are older than 5 years Old Get them replaced See Second pic where my My Manual tire Machine Ripped it wide open BE SAFE Get new Ones

18339310.jpg

18361110.jpg

Thread Info