• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

MY RED GTP

N

neto_d

HEY MY GP FOLKS I AM TRYING TO MODIFY MY RED 98 GTP , WELL I AM SAVING SOME MONEY SO I CAN BUY MY PULLYS. :blink:

ThaLord

Reaction score
very odd post.. but.. welcome to the club...

did you close this topic on purpose? if not, let me know, and we can unlock it.. so people can post in here...

John

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Ehh....
ahoi hoi.

Good luck with the modding.

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Welcome to the club, dont forget to atleast get a K&N Filter for your air box.

N

neto_d

a nice gtp,good luck with fixing youre car.are you going to mod day in feb 13.
:D :)

rjaz gtp

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think Fuddrucker's is going to let us host a mod day in their parking lot, but I am sure they will let us eat some food (if you pay of course :D )

N

neto_d

]thank you for greeting me to the club, i already have a k&n filter. i am trying to git my dual exhaust this mounth, i got a good deal for it. :D B)

N

neto_d

what do you do in thoese meeting's? diss is the first time going to a gp meeting. i whent to a mod day with a ex member called erick reyna, do you now him?he had a silver gt with tint's all over. :blink: :D

dsk727

Reaction score
take a look at the meeting notes from our last meeting.. and that will give you a good idea as to what we talk about and decide on at the meetings. Basically just try to plan events and get togethers for the club for the year! :D

N

neto_d

[so it is possibel that there going to talk about the next mod day? B)

N

neto_d

Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Feb 1 2005, 09:57 AM
Yeah I don't think Fuddrucker's is going to let us host a mod day in their parking lot, but I am sure they will let us eat some food (if you pay of course  :D )
[snapback]69853[/snapback]​
yeah why not! :p :p :p

N

neto_d

[hey 2k what kind of exhaust do you have in youre gp? you have any ideas for my red 2d gtp? something that looks and sounds good. :D ;)

N

neto_d

[hey whats up! some pictures that i look at youre gtp had some really good custom's,did it cost a alot?the first thing i am trying to work on the engine,then i will work on the body,but roughly i whant to now where i stand. :) :) :unsure:

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Well first off give your car a good tune up if needed. Then get a 3.4 pulley with a K&N air filter for now where you can get at any auto store except the pulley. get those put on and see if you can find someone scan your car for knock Click here for info and then you can go from there.

N

neto_d

:) :D B)
hey i need to know if u know anybody that can install a 3.4 pulley and attentioner and the cost a.s.a.p thanks

plmrass

Reaction score
Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Feb 18 2005, 03:40 PM
Hey Jeff was that u on the highway the other night last week?
[snapback]71964[/snapback]​
shoe betcha it was!!!!!! ;) ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom