My project for the day.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I got a billet & poly trans mount in the mail yesterday. Its only been used for about three days. The guy I bought it off of said his wife was complaining it made the car vibrate too much so she made him take it off. Worked out great for me, I ended up getting it for around half of what it actually costs!:bigthumb:

There isnt shit going on today, so Im going to spend a couple hours in the garage swapping mounts.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
putting solid motor and trans mounts into my car was probably one of the best mods ive ever done. its amazing what kinda difference they make.

my project for the day is going to be to clean up my disgusting interior, and make sure my car is road worthy for a little...road trip... im taking tomorrow.

OP
OffshoreDrilling

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just came back in from the garage and cleaning up. It took about 2 hours to get off and put the new one back on. The car feels more powerful because the engine/trans are coupled to the car so much more solid now. Id say this is in my top 5 mods done to the car.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
i sliced my finger open pretty good on the heat shield on the cat when i was trying to put my trans mount in. still have the scar too. thats why i had to put a catless exhaust in. that cat was just too dangerous to be left in there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom