3800 MY POWERS OUT!

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
This wind is really killing my night! I'm sure your all wondering how the hell i'm on my computer if my power is out. But luckily we have a small generator, and it's powering my comp. and one t.v. This is when i know i'm addicted to this site lol. Anyone else having any problems? I'm eating wendy's in candlelight! AHHHHH

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by cacicgtp7@Nov 12 2003, 08:17 PM
This wind is really killing my night! I'm sure your all wondering how the hell i'm on my computer if my power is out. But luckily we have a small generator, and it's powering my comp. and one t.v. This is when i know i'm addicted to this site lol. Anyone else having any problems? I'm eating wendy's in candlelight! AHHHHH
thats awesome. you've got the generator running a computer and not a fridge...LOL

I'd probably do the same...LOL

U think you're having problems....i had my lights go out.....i was devastated...i was gonna have to use dial-up for an hour and 26 minutes because that was my batt. life on my laptop :( but then a RAY of hope appeared....and all of a sudden My activity light had just went on i was in a joyful mood and jump and kissed my 5600 series DSL modem..and Said SHES ALIVE!!!!!!, SHES ALIVE!!!!!!...:p

Dam I think we can make a movie outta this :p

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by gtphale+Nov 13 2003, 08:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gtphale @ Nov 13 2003, 08:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cacicgtp7@Nov 12 2003, 08:40 PM
your damn right it's the chix strips, soooo good! But this is really started to get annoying, we still don't have any head either, i'm freeeezing! i might have to go warm up in the prix  :D
Man that has to suck to not be getting head. One of the only reason's I got married is to garuntee head. [/b][/quote]
Gee Thanks Hun

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info