My personal experience with NOOOOM

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Congrats man!

I'm stagnant at my 229-230lbs but I don't have a refrigerator or personal kitchen currently soooo my eating habits are shit.

Once into new house I'll hit it hard again
Thanks!

I'm waiting for the plateau. I still eat the same garbage, but I'm like 1/4 of the volume. I'm on the road 5 days a week so I'm in the same situation of not being able to eat in. I've been making sure to "exercise" and I think that's what's making the difference.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Thanks!

I'm waiting for the plateau. I still eat the same garbage, but I'm like 1/4 of the volume. I'm on the road 5 days a week so I'm in the same situation of not being able to eat in. I've been making sure to "exercise" and I think that's what's making the difference.

yeah the added activity in my camp is definitely helping.

i went from like 2-3000 steps a day to hitting 10k quite frequently/easily now.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Congrats man!

I'm stagnant at my 229-230lbs but I don't have a refrigerator or personal kitchen currently soooo my eating habits are shit.

Once into new house I'll hit it hard again

as an update im 226ish right now. not really losing weight right now but also have been basically eating/drinking like a heathen due to weddings/bachelorparties/pool shit/etc.

but bigger picture im not blowing up. im super conscious about how much i walk/move in a day and i think that was the biggest change for me. i know what i need to do if i want to lose more just haven't done it yet :rofl:

Reactions: Sprayin

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I hope you guys are doing well. I plateaued out and gained about 5lbs. Trying to smack that shit back into line, messing up my tailbone didn't help much.

Moving sucks and having the kitchen fucked up to redo the floors sucks more. It makes decent meals harder, kind of like that road warrior stuff. Too much eating out which isn't good for a person at all.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
how'd it go for you?

I hit the wall, got a little discouraged and slipped a little bit. Still down 25 pounds overall, but have pretty much maintained that for past couple months. I've been traveling only to Houston, and it's been so god damn hot down there that I'm finding it harder to walk without feeling sick. My wedding is in 5 weeks now, so I don't think I'm going to gain or lose anything significant by then.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
25 lbs is a great job!

i've been in the US and really think i've gained 3-5 already in a short amount of time. have adjusted food volume a bit, but calories have been higher. food went from 100% in my control to eating yummy things mom would make or buy. kinda still have some abs which i found surprising, definitely a bit of mind fuckery going around while trying to balance hitting some calorie/body goals while not developing a poor mental relationship with food. have short term (first 10 days) plan in mexico starting tomorrow, really hope to get into a solid eating and calorie burning routine soon though. thailand was the best ever, in my life, by far. need to get back to some consistency and keeping up with good habits instead of letting them atrophy!

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
oh im fat as shit again go team

#dadlife
Me Too Watermelon GIF

• Haha
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info