My new wheels for the truck

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
I still have to get tires but i picked up these nice double dueces (22's) for a nice price :D

could someone photoshop the wheels on this pic? possibly even throw some tint on there and lower the rear like 2", please :D

OP
Smokinhot

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
thanks, i still need tint and a drop. the front may be tight, but the rear has to get dropped atleast 2"

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
looks way better
take the door mouldings off and place them in the trash can
tint
drop
smoke the lights
lookin good.....do it

OP
Smokinhot

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
yeah, the moldings will be getting the ax and the tails were already in thought aswell. My priorities after the re-fi goes though on my house, are still to get parts for the Camaro. If i can't get it street legal it will atleast pay a visit to the track next year, lol.

Riski - I'd like to do spindles, but i would have to snag up some 17" wheels then. I've actually got some on now, but they were my dad's and he probably won't budge on them as far as selling them to me. So either i fork out the dough for a used set and then the spindles or just get springs and be done with it. I'll probably just shoot for shackles or hangers out back first to level it out some and close the gap out back.

OP
Smokinhot

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
it would but i think it would be tight in the front. I'd have to get a 31" tall tire to be safe

OP
Smokinhot

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
29" most 20's are at 32" but i can get a tire in between 31-32" but i sacrifice sidewall

XxApollynxX

Reaction score
Let me know if you want to get your truck tinted I got a guy that does AWESOME work in Aurora and his prices are UNBELIEVEABLE! Those rims look good and tinting the tails FTW.

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Let me know if you want to get your truck tinted I got a guy that does AWESOME work in Aurora and his prices are UNBELIEVEABLE! Those rims look good and tinting the tails FTW.
who did you your tint?

OP
Smokinhot

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
hell no, i'm ridin dirty. On the rims!!!! :rofl: yea, i'v ebeen checking out sizes and trying to find a decent tire aswell

OP
Smokinhot

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
that is cheap!!! but i'd still like a nice sidewall. I forgot about ebay, lol. i still have a bit till spring :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom