My new toy!

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
07' Suzuki GSXR 600

Through the grapevine I caught wind of this bike for 2k. I went for a test ride and she is all mechanically fine except for a lot of cosmetic damage. Fairings loose and rattlecan'd. She was dumped at about 20mph cause it got clipped by a car.

It has 9500 on the OD. I did some pricing on ebay and stuff and for about 1k I can get this bike into a decient shape.

Only mod is a Yoshimura exhaust pipe. Seems kinda quiet to me :hsugh:

Pics to come.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Make sure you have someone throughly check the bike to make sure there is no frame damage or bent forks or anything. I was just riding with someone on saturday and crashed at 30mph and he had a nice dent in his frame and plastics were screwed.
If you need the parts for just above cost, there is a guy on clsb I can connect you with. Let me know.
Otherwise, congrats and be safe. Wear your gear!

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Bump for pics of the shitay bike! lol

bike2.jpg

bike1.jpg

bike5.jpg

bike4-2.jpg

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
If you need the parts for just above cost, there is a guy on clsb I can connect you with.

Hmm what kind of parts can I get? I am looking at getting a new mirror, rear turn signals, all new fairings, a stator case, new front tire, new clutch bar and break bar, new pads, maybe a chain (only 9500 miles on the clock), air filter.

Just for starters lol :hsugh:

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
We all work on our bikes, we could give you a hand.....

Id love to have the hand but I live about an hour or more from 95% of you guys lol.

nice bike dude, love the color... i wish i had the money for another bike! :(
I love the color too. But I have a friend whos father-in-law offered any painting if I needed it. So I seen on ebay a company who sells white corona fairings, but I am not a corona fan. So I am emailing the company to see if they can do black jack daniels fairings :bigthumb:

Nice buy! looks good minus the dumpage, Where did you find the bike? was online anywhere? I want one :tear:
Not over the net. It was a friends friend, long story short, he was strapped for cash, and needed to sell the bike, and the numbers do match. lol

UPDATE:
I have the new stator case and gasket coming and new break/clutch levers coming also :D

Stator Case w/ gasket- $161 shipped
Levers- $24.90 shipped

Total invested- $185.90

Thread Info