My new PB results from Byron - 9/18

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
They are really just a band-aid for the track. I can't afford $700-800 for a track setup this season and I was going to be disappointed if this entire season, I was only in the 13's... Who knows, maybe beginning of next season, I buy a new track tire setup and unload these I currently have for $50. I'll eat $50 to get into the 12's this season.

I'll probably take you up on your test drive offer :bigthumb: No 8.8 noises yet!

I don't know what I would ET with a 1.7 60'... :husgh:

Trap seems slow to me too since I was pulling mid 13's at 110-111 last time at the track... And I'm running the most boost I'll run on a stock 2v. 8.5 psi :s00ls:

c'mon, I was running 12 before mine got wrecked :s00ls:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I thought the only way to beef up the diff was to switch to a 31+ spline diff? Then you would have to change the axles to match the 31+ spline. But maybe they just have upgraded/beefier 28 spline diffs for the Mustang. I was told to go with a 31 spline minimum. Plus, if you were going to pay good money for an upgraded 28, might as well put that money towards a 31 spline. 31 spline axles are not that expensive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info