• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

my new motor setup

sschassis

Senior Nilater
Jul 6, 2005
:burnout: Just sharing some of my new mud’s …. I am currently building 2 motor 20 & 30 over bore just to have one spare engine.. both blocks are with 9 ½ to1 compression
I do have several options for added power I have Kenny bell & several turbo in my collections I will be putting smoothing together when the time it comes.. I am putting my motor together within a day I am hoping get this running in 2 to 3 weeks.. now to busy build custom turbo headers at this time so I will decide when the time it will comes for added power …….. After that I will have lot a of tuning on my dyno

One more thing the IRS it will stay the same no upgrade …… like they said if is not broken dont fix it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• sschassis
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list