My new GT350

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
These cars are just gorgeous. I've been pretty open in my criticism of them, but when you look at one it's hard not to like them. I'm sure that's even more true after you drive one. Congrats!

Was this an '18 or '19? Was the dealer pretty flexible on price? They don't seem to be selling well now that the PP2 package is available

This is a '19. My dealer took 2k off. From other dealers I spoke with...they basically said good luck at getting anything under sticker...most sounded like they wanted a little over.

My dealer went out of his way to get this car. Last They didn't know where the orange one was or when it would deliver(ETA was 6-19).... Friday evening told him I was gonna look around. He asked what my color choices were...found the velocity blue one, set up a dealer trade, found a trailer, found someone to drive and had the car at his place Saturday at 330. I was driving it around 5.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
This is a '19. My dealer took 2k off. From other dealers I spoke with...they basically said good luck at getting anything under sticker...most sounded like they wanted a little over.

My dealer went out of his way to get this car. Last They didn't know where the orange one was or when it would deliver(ETA was 6-19).... Friday evening told him I was gonna look around. He asked what my color choices were...found the velocity blue one, set up a dealer trade, found a trailer, found someone to drive and had the car at his place Saturday at 330. I was driving it around 5.

Dealers really are braindead based on that highlighted comment, there are 51 unsold 2018 GT350's within 500 miles of my house posted on autotrader, and it's JULY! Sounds like you have a good dealer though, that's great.

You going to track this thing?

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Dealers really are braindead based on that highlighted comment, there are 51 unsold 2018 GT350's within 500 miles of my house posted on autotrader, and it's JULY! Sounds like you have a good dealer though, that's great.

You going to track this thing?

Oh, I fully agree that they are braindead. And most I spoke with try to feed you lines to make it sound like they know everything lol.

I gotta figure out if I'm gonna track it or not...I never did with my Boss. I figured I would enjoy it too much and run out of money replacing tires haha

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
You coming over today?
Lol, no

Screenshot_20190701-101524.jpeg

Thread Info