My new gas sipper

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Picked this up on friday, takin some time to get used to with no PS and a 6 puck clutch but its a blast to drive. any way onto the pics

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

anyone know where i can get new seats?
IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

and the cool thing i found out about this thing just yesterday

IMG_2624.jpg

Its got a JDM motor

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I get a stock front and rear bumper, new exhaust or better muffler and some integra gsr seats. All should be able to be found cheaply. I had a cheap pacesetter catback and I hacked the tip off and put a turndown. Didn't sound ricey and looked stock.

Honda-tech will be your friend but shit moves fast over there. I don't know if crx bumpers will fit but the people over on crxcommunity.com are less ricer and pretty nice.

Runtz52

Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Oh, and figure out what trans it has, the vtec motors suck chunks with the wrong gearing. (and check the head stamp to see if it matches the block.)

the head stamp is P08-1, trans i will find out today when i do an oil change, and sorry but the rear bumper and side skirts have to stay as then are molded into the body and i dont feel like gettin the entire car repainted lol, front bumber will be gone soon enough

Runtz52

Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Id be willing to bet that rear bumper is gonna crack where it's bondo'd in. I've never seen one last.

Ditch the exhaust and front bumper an you're golden. Or turbo it and leave it as is cause then you'll get races all the time :rofl:

any suggestions on a muffler? and my bro keeps looking up shit for me to buy, i keep tellin him its a dd not a money pit, thats what the pacer is there for.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Like I stated I had a cheap pacesetter catback on my crx. I hacked the tip off and put a turndown cause it looked more stockish. It was a 2" system with a turbo muffler. Sounded quietish and not ricey like fart cans. Or just hack off what you have and put a turbo muffler on.

Runtz52

Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Like I stated I had a cheap pacesetter catback on my crx. I hacked the tip off and put a turndown cause it looked more stockish. It was a 2" system with a turbo muffler. Sounded quietish and not ricey like fart cans. Or just hack off what you have and put a turbo muffler on.

yea, i just want a new muffler, im thinkin what dasfinc said with a cherry bomb, i have the cherry bomb turbo's on my pacer and i really like how mellow they are

Thread Info