My new gas sipper

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
Picked this up on friday, takin some time to get used to with no PS and a 6 puck clutch but its a blast to drive. any way onto the pics

anyone know where i can get new seats?

and the cool thing i found out about this thing just yesterday

Its got a JDM motor

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Needs moar stock front clip, but looks good otherwise! :D

OP
Runtz52

Runtz52

Reaction score
Needs moar stock front clip, but looks good otherwise! :D
already lookin into that, found a new one for $141, other than that im pretty happy with how it looks

KaMaSuTrA

Resident Sexi Man
Reaction score
Time to derice and make it nice. Pretty certain you can find seats on WI craigslist if nothing pops up for IL.

The bodykit looks like burning.

OP
Runtz52

Runtz52

Reaction score
Time to derice and make it nice. Pretty certain you can find seats on WI craigslist if nothing pops up for IL.

The bodykit looks like burning.

i dont mind the rear so much, but the front has got to go, its cracked to shit, and i want to get a much quieter muffler

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Very nice. Good to hear you're going to de-rice it. Wheels are pretty badass, so that's a good start.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I get a stock front and rear bumper, new exhaust or better muffler and some integra gsr seats. All should be able to be found cheaply. I had a cheap pacesetter catback and I hacked the tip off and put a turndown. Didn't sound ricey and looked stock.

Honda-tech will be your friend but shit moves fast over there. I don't know if crx bumpers will fit but the people over on crxcommunity.com are less ricer and pretty nice.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
should be pretty nice when it looks like a normal car again :bigthumb:

TinMan

Reaction score
Minus the front it looks pretty nice.
Two hatchbacks now? Really? :p

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Autozone, cherrybomb muff, stock tails, and crx/si front clip.

D15b, nice little pickup, it's essentially a slightly more stout version of the d16z6, like 4 more hp, and .1 less displacement

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Oh, and figure out what trans it has, the vtec motors suck chunks with the wrong gearing. (and check the head stamp to see if it matches the block.)

OP
Runtz52

Runtz52

Reaction score
Oh, and figure out what trans it has, the vtec motors suck chunks with the wrong gearing. (and check the head stamp to see if it matches the block.)
the head stamp is P08-1, trans i will find out today when i do an oil change, and sorry but the rear bumper and side skirts have to stay as then are molded into the body and i dont feel like gettin the entire car repainted lol, front bumber will be gone soon enough

TinMan

Reaction score
I know what you mean. If I fold the rear bench down in my Gremlin I can fit a lot more than I would be able to if it were a Hornet with a trunk. I'm a sucker for hatchbacks and some kammbacks. I've been trying to find a nice VW Rabbit Mk1 for a while now.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Id be willing to bet that rear bumper is gonna crack where it's bondo'd in. I've never seen one last.

Ditch the exhaust and front bumper an you're golden. Or turbo it and leave it as is cause then you'll get races all the time :rofl:

OP
Runtz52

Runtz52

Reaction score
Id be willing to bet that rear bumper is gonna crack where it's bondo'd in. I've never seen one last.

Ditch the exhaust and front bumper an you're golden. Or turbo it and leave it as is cause then you'll get races all the time :rofl:
any suggestions on a muffler? and my bro keeps looking up shit for me to buy, i keep tellin him its a dd not a money pit, thats what the pacer is there for.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Like I stated I had a cheap pacesetter catback on my crx. I hacked the tip off and put a turndown cause it looked more stockish. It was a 2" system with a turbo muffler. Sounded quietish and not ricey like fart cans. Or just hack off what you have and put a turbo muffler on.

OP
Runtz52

Runtz52

Reaction score
Like I stated I had a cheap pacesetter catback on my crx. I hacked the tip off and put a turndown cause it looked more stockish. It was a 2" system with a turbo muffler. Sounded quietish and not ricey like fart cans. Or just hack off what you have and put a turbo muffler on.
yea, i just want a new muffler, im thinkin what dasfinc said with a cherry bomb, i have the cherry bomb turbo's on my pacer and i really like how mellow they are

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
you could start your own snow plow business with that front bumper!

nice pickup though

OP
Runtz52

Runtz52

Reaction score
thoughts on this front bumper

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Thats very similar to the stock CRX bumper, so again, just find a CRX front end and call it a day.

*stock front end with fogs*

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom