• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

My new build is done

Ricky Gonzalez

Reaction score
very nice although your headgasket is on the wrong way. arrow facing water pump.. :lolsign:

xierxior

Reaction score
The new engine is in the car and runing, seems to be doing well. I have a thread on clubgp for a few days and I am to lazy to write up another one so here is the link. LMK what you all think.
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=39...=&language=
[/b]
if you run into any overheating problems you're going to need to flip the gasket because with it on the wrong way one of your coolent passages is now smaller then it should be.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
It seems to be running just fine even when it is really hot out. I am still debating on flipping the gasket though just to be safe.

xierxior

Reaction score
It seems to be running just fine even when it is really hot out. I am still debating on flipping the gasket though just to be safe.
[/b]
it's a really nice build. I'd do it just to be on the safe side. how do you know coolent isn't slowing down there enough to turn to steam, creating a hot spot?

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
I think Jamhoney said his gaskets have been like that for some time. (11.2) But hey its better to be safe than sorry!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom