Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So I'm kind of on an asian series kick now and I ended up watching another 8 episode season of a new show today..and holy FUCK was it incredible. From start to finish (though, I found the finale to be a bit over the top compared to the rest of the show). Awesome acting, AMAZING fight scenes, a story that is compelling and keeps you wanting more and more. I strongly recommend this to anyone. It has a feel of The Departed here and there as well. Just so fucking good.

As the audience, we have our suspicions pretty early on about what actually went down, but we're led down a path enough where we question that reality that we think happened. Once you eventually realize that we are correct, it's actually a very painful journey for us to watch her unravel everything and then come to the realization of what actually happened in episode 7. Her breakdown is utterly amazing to watch and painful at the same time

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
This was on my list for a while, hadn't gotten around to it. But its well worth the watch. Most of the episodes are literally back to back, no downtime in-between.

Fight choreography is top notch.

1637113668385.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info