My L

E

ez112

I'm not sure? I guess $80 for the two?

If you don't have the lock down tools and still have an OEM pulley on there, you will NEVER get it off, as it is on there reverse threaded and bumping the starter won't work and just tighten it worse!

As far as the intercooler, no I've never removed it myself, but here's some instructions on how to do it yourself. :)

http://www.svtperformance.com/Howto/LIntercooler/intercooler_removal.pdf

Might want to look into getting some nice new NGK TR6 plugs, and fuel filter while you're maintaining the truck. :) There's all sorts of nice how-tos in NLOC for more knowledge. But I'm an SVTP fan.

D

Darkness01

I'm not sure? I guess $80 for the two?

If you don't have the lock down tools and still have an OEM pulley on there, you will NEVER get it off, as it is on there reverse threaded and bumping the starter won't work and just tighten it worse!

As far as the intercooler, no I've never removed it myself, but here's some instructions on how to do it yourself. :)

http://www.svtperformance.com/Howto/LIntercooler/intercooler_removal.pdf

Might want to look into getting some nice new NGK TR6 plugs, and fuel filter while you're maintaining the truck. :) There's all sorts of nice how-tos in NLOC for more knowledge. But I'm an SVTP fan.

Shitballs, I don't have that tool lol. Fuel filter is already new, just need plugs

I've done it multiple times. I can help you if you don't think you can tackle it on your own.

I would love help with cleaning the intercooler and i might as well Do you have a gap tool?

E

ez112

I have the tool too lol So no worries. Thats why I offered the help. I've done my brother's 02 HD edition F150 crank. Southern truck, and it was still REALLY snug.

When I did my plugs I said goodbye to my EGR, because it was just in the way, and these things aren't fuel efficient anyways. It's not really a big issue. Just a little time consuming on the drivers side because of it. Passenger isn't bad at all.

I went to MADenterprise and got their COP screws for easier reinstall. Cuz you never know when you're gonna have to go back and change a COP, regap plugs, etc. I've had two COP's die on me already. :angrys00ls:

D

Darkness01

Truck is dirty, but snapped a few pics. Tails should be just a hint lighter after they fully cure, but it looks great.

Photo0058.jpg

Photo0059.jpg

Photo0060.jpg

Photo0061.jpg

Photo0062.jpg

Thread Info