My L

D

Darkness01

In its current state. Got some more exterior mods to finish in April

and my old trans am for shits and giggles...I miss the hell out of this car...

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Very nice :bigthumb: I was actually looking for pics of that wheel combo to see what it would look like on my car. Guess I didn't have to go too far to find out :rofl:

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Reaction score
Nice L, those rims look sexy as hell.

OP
E

ez112

Looking good man.

What all go mods do you have?

OP
D

Darkness01

I like the rims man....aren't u on chicagosvt too?
yup. I'm Synyzter on CSVT

Nice...

Why not tint the tailight?
like i said, i'm not done with the exterior mods. I'll be VHT'ing the fogs and tails, getting black background headlights, painting the front grilles black and getting black badges. A window tint might be possible. I'm also looking into a 3/4 drop.

Looking good man.

What all go mods do you have?
Just a CAI and a muffler. I'll be getting a wideband A/F gauge, a fuel pressure gauge, and a boost gauge to monitor everything, and then I'm looking to get the truck tuned this month with maybe just a 6lb pulley and a MAFia. I'm having a check engine light issue right now, so I have a few things to look over before I get the truck geared up.

OP
D

Darkness01

Very nice :bigthumb: I was actually looking for pics of that wheel combo to see what it would look like on my car. Guess I didn't have to go too far to find out :rofl:
when I traded the car in, it had 28 inch tires out back with the prostars. that setup looks amazing. I didn't take any pics though

OP
E

ez112

I think I saw you on NLOC. I was the one that said I had a pulley just sitting around and could help install.

Good luck with your future projects. Swing by the May 1st track day.

OP
D

Darkness01

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
Nice truck! You live off of Irving Park? Is that 294 in the background? ...Im at Irving/Cumberland

OP
D

Darkness01

Nice truck! You live off of Irving Park? Is that 294 in the background? ...Im at Irving/Cumberland
I live off 25th. I'm in a cul-de-sac off of scott street, one block from lawrence. so we're very close.

EZ, i'm definitely interested in the 6lb and belt. price? and do u know how to pull the blower off and clean the IC?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom