My headlights look like crap

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
If the healdight comes apart it is possible, but you will have to reseal it to keep out moisture. Depending on how big the opening is for the bulb you can also use a small Mother's Polish ball and work the inside of the headlight like that.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Yeah, you could try to heat them up to get the headlight lens off, then try to work with them, but that doesn't always work. You could try the junkyard too for a cheaper way. Mine were doing the same thing, until I traded headlights with my dad's old 03 before it got traded in, haha

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
If the healdight comes apart it is possible, but you will have to reseal it to keep out moisture. Depending on how big the opening is for the bulb you can also use a small Mother's Polish ball and work the inside of the headlight like that.

Work that ball :pedobear:

Yeah, you could try to heat them up to get the headlight lens off, then try to work with them, but that doesn't always work. You could try the junkyard too for a cheaper way. Mine were doing the same thing, until I traded headlights with my dad's old 03 before it got traded in, haha

Nice snag! :bowrofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
These headlights bounce like no tmw. Ive tried fixing mine. One side is fine the other bounces like a fat kid in gym class

are you making sure you are inserting all the tabs correctly? there are 2 that slide in that must be perfectly aligned to make it not bounce... and they arent too noticeable if you dont get them in...
The problem is not the exterior of the headlight. The inside of the headlight gets all mucked up.

i thought it was the outside ? :dunno:

junky junk

in the trunk

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
my experience from ebay is fine...like everyone is sayin, seal them up with clear silicone... then there fine for sure.

lights in my sig are ebay lights....no problems since i sealed them.

I would rather pay extra money for something that already works, instead of paying less money for something i would have to take apart and burn my time fixing. My time is worth more than that to myself.

Each to their own I guess.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info