My HD Chevy Cruze review

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Bored doing PDI's today at work and i decided to do a quick review on the chevy cruze because i like it so much. i missed alot of stuff about the car that i wanted to include but it was literally a impromptu seat of the pants live thing so cut me some slack.

i should point out that this loaded 2LT version costs more than a base LTZ because of the sunroof, and that a fully loaded LTZ with navi and RS package comes in at a hair under 25K. Also i not a fan of this interior color combo... the black with red inserts looks better but it isnt available with the red exterior.

anyways... here ya go

[YOUTUBEHD]1yfki20OJlE[/YOUTUBEHD]

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
i didnt even think of using tcgvids.com :doh:

but yea after watching it i really wish i mentioned a few other things... but oh well, maybe ill make a new one.

i also want to point out how quiet this car is... besides the point when i initally started accelerating when talking about the HP, you basically dont hear the engine and there is minimal road noise.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Finally able to watch it. Very nice review.

I thought about doing one for my sisters 10 Malibu LTZ. I am really impressed with how the fit and finish is with that car. My only real gripe I would have with it is the cheesy fake wood trim line that goes from the drivers side all the way to the passangers side.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info