My friend is selling his KA Turbo S14

I normally don't endorse other people's for sales, but this car is pretty exceptional to me.

My buddy built this along with a lot of his friends and family. He's had it since college and we are all sad to see it go. However, it's time to finally get the '34 Ford that him and his dad started almost 20 years ago back on the street.

The owner might downplay it's condition because of an orange peely paint job, but this is a very well put together machine.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
You should get him to join here to post all of the bullshit trades and offers he's about to get, whether he likes it or not. #fbmarketplacedoesnotreadanything
I've told him he belongs here. He has a Golf R, and the '34 has a flat head that he intends to twin turbo. He's really just into all the neat stuff. He's just very reserved and not big into social media.

Yeah no shit. He's gonna get all kinds of doper drifty bois offering $1500 because it's "just a KA" or "just an old Nissan" He's not going to have much of a sense of humor when it comes to that either. Lol

Reactions: ragingclue and Mook

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
KA24DE's are dumb ;) It is interesting to see how many people try and turbo them now that SR20's truly are pulling a dumb premium for a 30 year old motor. This car has popped up on my fb market feed and makes me really sad I can't buy it as I always liked this body style and the S13 Silvias.

Reactions: v6buicks

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
KA24DE's are dumb ;) It is interesting to see how many people try and turbo them now that SR20's truly are pulling a dumb premium for a 30 year old motor. This car has popped up on my fb market feed and makes me really sad I can't buy it as I always liked this body style and the S13 Silvias.
Right? All of a sudden it's finally becoming a thing. I admit that I thought it was a wierd build before I had seen the car in person. I had only ever heard of broke boys trying to hop up a KA, but I didn't know any better. Once I took a ride, my mind took a 180. The KAs extra torque over the SR plus turbo is a really solid combo if you're just trying to have some cheap fun on the street.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info