My First UFO

Gladiator seent a real UFO?

• Total voters

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Disclaimer: I seent something. I don't know what I seent. I am probably setting myself up for ridicule, but I need to share this with someone other than my family. What better way than a public forum? (sarcasm) My family believes me because they love me, I guess. Or they chalked it up under "Dad's getting dementia early".

I traveled to Dallas this past week for work. On Monday, I barely made it on time to Midway for my flight because of the snowstorm. My uber driver almost put his car in the ditch. But I finally made it on the plane. 2 1/2-hour flight. I had some snack bag pretzels/ crackers. I wasn't drinking or on any type of drugs. Sober as a kindergartener on the first day of school. As we approached Dallas, the pilot gets on the intercom and says, " We are beginning our descent into Dallas. We will be at the terminal in about 40 minutes." It was raining in Dallas, so it was very cloudy. We began descending and of course had some turbulence as we went through the clouds. You could finally see land. I stared out of my little window in awe of the sheer beauty of the landscape, Merica! All of a sudden, I see 5 objects shaped like eggs in the sky going in the opposite direction, below the plane. We were never in any danger of hitting them. I am guessing that they were like 2-3 thousand feet below us. They were in a V shaped formation with the one egg in the middle I could see it twitching or shaking as it flew by. It lasted maybe two seconds. My phone was put away so I couldn't take a picture in time. I drew an artist's rendition of the sighting. The scale of the drawing is pretty accurate (LOL)...

IMG-5283.jpg

My jaw dropped. I was like WTF? I looked around and nobody else noticed. Were they drones? Planes? Weather balloons? Real eggs?? I tried every conceivable notion to convince myself of what I saw. I know what you're saying, " Gladiator is stupid." Well, I might be a little, but one of my favorite bands is the Foo Fighters. I know that Foo Fighters is what they called UFOs during WW2. So, I do a little google research and I find this picture of the Foo Fighters. Its old but this was the formation they were in; except they were perfect oblong egg shaped things. I was looking down on them and didn't see any lights.

In conclusion, I had an encounter of the first kind.

foo fighter.jpeg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Condensation on the window. You obviously didn’t trust what you thought you saw or we’d be reading about “Chicago man dragged off airline yelling about foo fighters.” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Last thing I want is a felony charge for being an idiot on an airplane. Dozens of people filming me, nope. I rather deal with TCG ridicule.

Thread Info